Re: Simpsons tapped out, can't log in

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Simpsons tapped out, can't log in

★★★ Newbie

I opened the app on my iPhone and found I had been logged out of the game, when I tried to log in, I get the email log in and get sent a verification code that I copied and pasted. I then get a message that says there was an error in processing my request??. I tried several times more, copy/paste and typing the code manually but no change
So I tried logging  on as a guest but  I'm back to homer standing on one green square . 
Any clue as to what's going on?

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out, can't log in

[ Edited ]

@19zed62- check your EA account -
https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

Make sure everything is correct

Make sure your email is verified

If you haven't already I'd recommend you add a second email for recovery and perhaps a phone number. You can select Phone at log-in and request codes via SMS

Change your password. As long as it's less than 15 characters and only contains letters and numbers you can change it to what it already is

Make sure you hit Update to save changes, making any change and saving it should help

EDIT - PS never copy n paste the codes, often doing that adds a rogue space at the end or something and that means it won't work

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)