Simpsons taped out - problem

by stefaniemu383

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons taped out - problem

★★★ Newbie
Hello,

i'm unable to start the Simpsons taped out App. The Screen freezes at the same point of the latest Update and it closes itself after a few seconds. I really don't know what to do now, i do not want to lose all my progress in the game by deinstalling it Frown

Can anyone help me pls?
Greetings
Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons taped out - problem

Hero (Retired)

As long as you have it linked to an Origin account, all you have to do is delete it and reinstall and sign back in with the same email and password. It may say "your other device didn't save" but just click play now. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@stefaniemu383 Moved this over to the TSTO board for you, hopefully you can find some help here Wink There are some stickies at the top of the board, you might want to check them out to see if they contain anything relevant to your problem Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As long as you have it linked to an Origin account, all you have to do is delete it and reinstall and sign back in with the same email and password. It may say "your other device didn't save" but just click play now. 

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)