Re: Simpsons mystery box bug problem

by coolmatt723

Original Post

Simpsons mystery box bug problem

★★★ Newbie
So I have Simpsons tapped out idk if it's a bug or glitch but I had gotten a mystery box it said I got 30 donuts and it didn't show up or get it
Message 1 of 7 (294 Views)

Did it say you got 30 Donuts or was the prize worth 30 Donuts?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 7 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the mystery box it said I won 30 donuts but it didn't show up
Message 3 of 7 (266 Views)

I was asking because if you win a premium item it states how many donuts it is worth. In that case you only get the item, not the donuts.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as Missing/Never recieved Content. Do not call it a bug or a glitch
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 7 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NO MY PRIZE WAS 30 donuts not worth but my prize was 30 donuts I didn't get it is there a way for u to give my the donuts I won but didn't get
Message 5 of 7 (251 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@coolmatt723 wrote:
NO MY PRIZE WAS 30 donuts not worth but my prize was 30 donuts I didn't get it is there a way for u to give my the donuts I won but didn't get

No, we can't give you your donuts.  We're just other players.  There are no Customer Support representatives here.

You'll need to open a case with Customer Support to get your donuts.  When setting up the case select "Missing content" as your Topic.

Message 6 of 7 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thx I'll be sure to do that
Message 7 of 7 (231 Views)