Re: Simpsons Tapped out will not open

by Kuroha6667

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped out will not open

★★★ Novice
Please can you help. Ive not been able to open my Simpsons game since Monday. I have it on my ipad. I launch it with the colourful pic and the donut going round. Then it welcomes me and I tap the screen to continue to my town, it loads a bit more then the donut stops going round and it freezes, never opening my town.

So far ive done the following and its not resolved the problem:

Closed the App down properly by double clicking it
Sycronised my ipad with itunes
Logged out and back in again to Origin
Deleted and Reinstalled the App

Ive also installed it on my iphone and it does the same thing

Please advise.

Thanks Abbie
Message 1 of 11 (2,371 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
can you ask a friend to try using their own game if they own it? then we can see if it is just your town and save or if it is the game itself
Message 2 of 11 (2,337 Views)

★★ Novice
Ive had the exact same problem for about a week now.
Message 3 of 11 (2,336 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, think this is what you suggested. I used my husbands account and logged him in on my app. All worked fine, i also used his app to go to my town as im a friend on his. All loaded fine and my town was there. Then logged him out and logged me back in again. Same problem again...... Help
Message 4 of 11 (2,332 Views)

★★ Novice
I am actually glad mine isn't the only one doing this. I was able to start a new game and it works just fine but when I try logging into my account, it won't load. I have uninstalled the game as well and tried reloading it and it still won't work. I have tried this on two devices and I get the same issue. I am assuming that this is related to the account, and not the device.
Message 5 of 11 (2,329 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a little different problem and was wondering if anyone cud help I tried buying a premium scratch but after the purchase the game crashed and now everytime I try to open the game it shows the first screen with the spinning donut and then crashes again in like 3 seconds my email address is [edit: email address removed] plz help
Message 6 of 11 (1,892 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same issue. Started today, Nov 12, I can not connect from my iPad. I do not even get to the log on option. I can log in from my spouse's Samsung phone. My city looks current, with no noticed issues when I am logged on from her phone. She noted that she is able to access Krustyland, not my main city from her account earlier today.
Message 7 of 11 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  I am using an android device.  I viewed my springfield on a friend's ipad and it is curently ok.

I have searched for a fix for the past four days.  Still no word from EA and no discussion on origin.

I did read that sim  city has a similar problem.  I tried the advice, but without success.

Message 8 of 11 (1,808 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped out will not open on my iPad at all ..just goes to fox screen then times out .

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Re: Simpsons Tapped out will not open on my iPad the game cuts out after a few seconds with just the fox cinema screen shown, I have deleted the game and reinstalled but the same thing happened?! This has been going on for 5 days :-(
Message 9 of 11 (1,801 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped out will not open on my iPad at all ..just goes to fox screen then times out .

★★★★★ Newbie
Same thing is happening to me today. It will not open at all.
Message 10 of 11 (1,788 Views)