Re: Simpsons Tapped out Freezes on Galaxy S10 and S10+

by bhengen

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

New update to the app available.  Fixed the problem for me!  Back in business!

Message 181 of 188 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you baby Jesus, the update fixed my issue! 

Message 182 of 188 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Novice

indeed. fixed on a J7 in Germany.

so how was all this clusterfluffle not EA's fault then?

Message 183 of 188 (1,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

If you have a phone that didn't get an Android update yet, yesterday's game update should allow you to open and play the game again. Standard smile If you haven't already, please, update your games, give it another try and let us know if you are still running into this issue.

Happy tapping!
-Mai

PS. We would still recommend you to install the Android update once it becomes available to you, to avoid issues with other apps now or in the future.

Message 184 of 188 (4,068 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai nice job fixing something that you were telling us wasn't broken and wasn't your fault. congratulations.

now would you mind getting the "Game of Games" event restarted? given how your clusterfluffle caused a considerable fraction of the players to miss it and how you "forgot" Valentine's, St. Patrick's and Easter this year, that would be at least a hint that you actually care
Message 185 of 188 (1,289 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai wrote:

Hi everyone,

If you have a phone that didn't get an Android update yet, yesterday's game update should allow you to open and play the game again. Standard smile If you haven't already, please, update your games, give it another try and let us know if you are still running into this issue.

Happy tapping!
-Mai

PS. We would still recommend you to install the Android update once it becomes available to you, to avoid issues with other apps now or in the future.

I did all that, on tablet and phone waited on hold for tech support for 2 hours still not resolved.

Message 186 of 188 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happens on my tablet this happened after the last update 

Message 187 of 188 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Muhsterino Mine has been frozen for 4 days, downloaded it on my phone I usually use my tablet and that did not work at all same issue on my phone ! HELP
Message 188 of 188 (742 Views)