Re: Simpsons Tapped out Freezes on Galaxy S10 and S10+

by nieuwadres56

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@jamracerz I am in the UK downloaded the software update today and the game is working again.
Message 141 of 188 (544 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Glad to hear most of you got the Android update that contains the fix for this issue already and you are able to play again. Thanks for letting everyone know! Standard smile

For some devices (like yours, @miguelinho2910), the Android update may not be available yet - I can only recommend waiting until your device gets the update.

Thank you all for your comments and feedback,

-Mai

Message 142 of 188 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice

well, if Samsung started working on their european-language release, there's hope for Germany Wink

I've written a bug report through the "samsung members" app, just to see if anybody responds, too.

lo and behold: the fine people at the Samsung Electronics GmbH Customer Communication Center at Schwalbach, Germany, are in dire need of a heads-up on the issue.

they are apparently unaware of the original clusterfluffle that rendered the game unplayable on the S10 and the J7 line -- which is understandable, since their update was mostly OK for almost everything, with TSTO being the notable exception, and the null pointer wasn't from Samsung.

but I'd honestly have expected that a Customer Communication Center is up-to-date on current bug reports and upcoming hotfix releases Wink

Message 143 of 188 (530 Views)

★ Apprentice

@miguelinho2910 do you mean from 5G to 4G? Or the other way around

Message 144 of 188 (496 Views)

★★ Novice
@nieuwadres56 No, the phone model is Samsung S10 5G! Can see why that may have been confusing. 5G went live in the UK yesterday, so it needed an update. Presumably my model hasn't had the required update released for TSTO, as suggested by @EA_Mai above.
Message 145 of 188 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@nieuwadres56  Hoe heb je dat voor elkaar gekregen? Dat wil ik ook wel.

Ik ben daayonn trouwens, en nog bedankt voor het klikken in me dorpje. Standard smile

Message 146 of 188 (466 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nprblm man, maar hoe heb ik wat voor elkaar gekregen. Werkt TSTO bij jou niet? 

Message 147 of 188 (458 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @nieuwadres56 @maduro_373,

This is the English section of the forums - please, post in English here. If you prefer to write in Dutch, you can always go to the Dutch section of the forums: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Andere-EA-Games/bd-p/other-ea-games-nl

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 148 of 188 (455 Views)

★★★ Novice

@nieuwadres56 How did you receive 900 donuts?

I have send a message to Facebook of EA Help and they granted me 400 donuts... that it not even half of what you received. Unfair.

Instead of taking your time and replying i must post in english, maybe help me and others receive a compensation for the long wait. 

Message 149 of 188 (442 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just had intence contact with several employees from EA's (so called) "help" desk and explained my problems and when they told me they "fixed" it by resetting my account but because of the fix i had to replace my buildings and stuff i got realy disappointed and told them im at level 400+...

Message 150 of 188 (743 Views)