Re: Simpsons Tapped out Freezes on Galaxy S10 and S10+

by nieuwadres56

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Seems all secondary updates on Android latest systems give issues on TSTO and more EA-games, one of the sulotions is to buy an older device...

Message 91 of 188 (1,386 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. Device Model Number: SM-G977B
  2. Android Version Number: 9
  3. Location in the world: UK
  4. Network provider: Vodafone UK
  5. Last date you updated your OS (Android) for your device: 22 June 2019

New phone out of the box today, was on Tapped Out on my S9+ this morning with no problem, switched over the new phone and it gets to package 17 of downloading updates and crashes and exits the game.

Message 92 of 188 (1,355 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wish i still had my S9.

Now you can join the line waiting for a fix. Started this topic in April and its almost July. They dont give a damn about their community. 

Its all about the money. 

Message 93 of 188 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Upgraded from the galaxy s8 to the s10+ on Friday, could play tapped out for a day, done a software update last night now I'm having the same issue. Looks like there's no fix in sight which is a shame as like most of you, I have played this game for years now.

Message 94 of 188 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys if you have a computer, you should download Bluestacks, and get tapped out to run on Bluestacks. It's the only solution until there is a actual fix for android 9. Clearly the game studio development team are idiots, unable to fix simple java errors for certain android 9 variants. a null pointer error is just lazy scripting if you ask me, it is probably something simple, really... Just get Bluestacks on your Windows PC or laptop, it's free software. (I don't know if it works on Mac or IOS), and use the play store in bluestacks to download tapped out. Don't waste any more time waiting for this "fix", EA might not like it but what choice do you have. It's going to be worth it if you have put money into your progress? Check the screenshots in my reply, I'm legit, I'm tired of making cases and being on the phone to EA. Also, add me as a neighbour, I play everyday again now on desktop until it works on my POCO F1. azzhardy is my ID on tapped out. 

Message 95 of 188 (1,272 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thnx for your support but i could play it too on a older device, thing is TSTO for me is an app that i play on the go and i'm not planning to walk around with 2 devices. EA-games should just come with a fix and if they need capabel staff i can recomand everybody who is not working there now, i guess even i could have learned scripting since april by now...

Message 96 of 188 (1,201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly, I would love to play on the go, on my phone, but now I have to make sure i'm doing 8 hr missions around sleep and work patterns to progress. It is very annoying that EA can tell me it is a priority to fix this issue, but do nothing about it. Maybe it will work on Android Q which is out this week. If it was another company in charge, with paying customers, this would have been fixed a long long time ago.

Message 97 of 188 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I'm also experiencing the same problems on my Samsung s10+

Device Model Number SM-G975F
Android Version Number 9
Location in the world UK
Network provider  EE
Last date you updated your OS (Android) for your device 6 June 19

Message 98 of 188 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I'm also experiencing the same problems on my Samsung s10+

Device Model Number SM-G975F
Android Version Number 9
Location in the world UK
Network provider  EE
Last date you updated your OS (Android) for your device 6 June 19

Message 99 of 188 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm able to play on my S10+ again but I have to create a new account and my old account completely disappeared. Im level 140 on my old account and I haven't got a response from EA how to get it back 

Message 100 of 188 (1,360 Views)