Re: Simpsons Tapped out Freezes on Galaxy S10 and S10+

by nieuwadres56

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Well.. after two months i expected more than letting their community know they 'Are working on it.'

We spend a lot of money, time and effort in this game. If it worked before on these devices it should not be that difficult to fix.

Besides that, why would they add a mystery box in the game, it does not make sense to buy any more donuts. Like they leave the game for what it is. At least be honest and clear to your loyal community who played this game for many years.

Everyone has trouble connecting with EA servers on the new Android version, not only Tapped Out. The problem is bigger then that.
Message 61 of 188 (1,830 Views)

★ Apprentice

True that daayonnn, im not that into making a game but in my opinion if the app works on older devices they can make a quick fix with a emulator/patch. Then the app works and people can keep playing (money is still generated) and meanwhile they can fix the app for good. 

Because the fix is taking so long i'm already playing a other similar game sadly i have to start at 0, i can imagine for some people it can be a bit demotivating but for me its also a challenge to explore everything i just dont think i'll ever put as much energy in new games or TSTO when it get fixed. For me TSTO was 1 out of 4 games i play on the go, guess just 3 are left

Pinnball

Candycrush 

Worms

TSTO (R.I.P)

Message 62 of 188 (1,749 Views)

★ Novice

This morning (6/6/2019) I had an Android update on my S10 but still not working...

Message 63 of 188 (1,726 Views)

★★ Novice

I just found this thread.

I have the same issue with my new S10. It stops loading on update 17/704. The app closes with no warning.

It still works on my google pixel C tablet.

Message 64 of 188 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Model number SM-G975F

Android version 9

UK

O2

Last updated 30 April 2019

Hopefully something can finally be sorted. Getting beyond a joke, especially as all other avenues of contact don’t appear to work either 

Message 65 of 188 (1,665 Views)

★ Apprentice

Friend of mine has the Samsung S9 plus he can play TSTO problem free and its also running on Android 9 only difference is that his One UI is 1.1 and mine is 1.0

*I included 2 screenshots

Message 66 of 188 (1,591 Views)

★ Novice

I'm running the game on a Samsung S10e, my version is Android 9, One UI is 1.1 and the game crashes out on the loading splash screen.

Message 67 of 188 (1,411 Views)

★★ Novice

Done an update for the game this morning and still no different still crashes. I think this is really bad of ea

Message 68 of 188 (1,392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same for me. New update available but still crashing at the same point.

Message 69 of 188 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Device Model Number SF-G975F
  2. Android Version Number 9
  3. Location in the world (your country): UK
  4. Network provider: 3
  5. Last date you updated your OS (Android) for your device: 11/june/19
Message 70 of 188 (1,643 Views)