Re: Simpsons Tapped out Freezes on Galaxy S10 and S10+

by Daayonn

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I have not joined this programme, and don't have the option mentioned in the link above to join.
Message 41 of 188 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai wrote:

Thanks @naswales925 @nieuwadres56 @marko2008 @Curr4n !

If you open the game, since yesterday, you should get asked to download an update. Could you try to download this update in your devices and let us know if you notice any changes? Does the game freeze and close before you get the chance to do it?

Yes, it still freezes and after the update 

Message 42 of 188 (2,067 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have no idea how i can see it but google say that the Samsung S10 plus "comes with one ui beta right from the box" 

Message 43 of 188 (2,045 Views)

★★★ Novice
 I havent opted Into this program and still getting the crashes and game stuck at 17/
Message 44 of 188 (2,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai
As far as I know I'm not registered for the one UI beta. Checked samsung members app to check but no option to register or deregister.

Message 45 of 188 (1,866 Views)

EA app Team
Ok, thanks everyone for your replies! I'll forward this information Standard smile
Message 46 of 188 (1,836 Views)

★★ Novice

How can it be this hard to fix a problem. We are waiting for over a month and still it is not working. This is ridiculous.

Samsung Galaxy S10 comes out of the box with Android Pie and we don't have an option to opt in because we already have it. 

Samsung announced the dates they will upgrade other mobile phones to Android Pie. Then nobody will be able to play if it is due to Android Pie and One UI. 

Message 47 of 188 (1,765 Views)

★★ Novice

As far as I  am aware I have never opted into this and when I go to the Samsung member there are no options in settings to opt in or out

Message 48 of 188 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i bought a s10 and tried to download the app. after starten and downloading 29,5 MB the app crashed like the the others. with the same issue. iam from germany and i am not in the ui beta.
Message 49 of 188 (1,619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same Problem here, it's frustrating
Keeps crashing at 29.5MB
S10, and from Germany

Message 50 of 188 (2,204 Views)