Simpsons Tapped out Android. Notifications Help.

by seilasayz

Original Post

Re: Simpsons Tapped out Android. Notifications Help.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Found this on another web site, to turm off notification. Worked on Android 4.0.4

Go into the game and select the "build" tool(the hammer). In that menu, there is an "i" in the upper right hand corner. Click it. Push Notifications off!

Yay, no more Hommer in the middle of the night.

Message 11 of 20 (3,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Guys. I just found a way to turn the notifications off. Select the building menu. You will see a little "i" in the top right corner. Click on it. This will open the settings window. And finally, just untick "push notifications". That's it! Hope this helped Standard smile
Message 12 of 20 (2,878 Views)

★ Novice

BEHOLD!!!! THE ANSWER YOU ALL HUMANS SEEK IS HERE!!

1.Turn on the game.

2.On your screen click the hammer and saw button (button for shopping and building)

3.On the TOP-RIGHT corner of the black box there will be a "filming camera" icon and an " i " icon. Press the '' i " icon.

4.There will be "Push Notifications ON / OFF" and "Confirm Donut Spend ON / OFF". 

Press OFF next to "Push Notifications" to TURN THESE DAMN NOTIFICATIONS OFF!!!

And most likely press ON next to "Confirm Donut Spend". It will ask you twice if you accidentally pressed "Purchase" (For real money) button.

I hope you understand my writings and i hope it helped you. ;D

Message 13 of 20 (2,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure if you've managed to turn off the notifications yet or not but I found that if you tap the saw in the bottom left to open the items menu then tap the little 'i' on the top it should give you the options for all in game sounds and notifications Standard smile
Message 14 of 20 (2,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
"Unknown error code during application install 919"
Any brainiacs keen to share knowledge on the best means of circumventing this issue?
Message 15 of 20 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a galaxy s5, this worked for me:
Settings/application manager/select tapped out, uncheck 'show notifications'

Hope this helps Standard smile
Message 16 of 20 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It can be done inside the game, Check out this link

http://tstoaddicts.com/2014/04/07/name-notifications/

In case the link doesn't work (for whtever reason) go to build a building then tap the "i" in the top right corner of the window, then turn off "push notifications" also you may want turn on "confirm donut spend" (to avoid accidentally spending donuts while doing all that tapping)

Cheers!

Message 17 of 20 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've done that, but within a few hours it comes back on. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering removing the game, but I've paid too much for donuts :-(
Message 18 of 20 (803 Views)

Turn off notifications BOTH in game and via the phone.

Ingame
Hammer/saw
Cogwheel top right popup

Phone
Settings
Manage programms
Tsto uncheck Show notifications
- if you restart your phone you need to uncheck it again

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 19 of 20 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 20 of 20 (736 Views)