Simpsons Tapped for the Kindle Fire

by bond6418

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Simpsons Tapped for the Kindle Fire

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA:

Will there be a version of tapped out for the kindle fire?

Sincerly, 

Kyle A

Message 1 of 21 (15,319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons tapped out for Kindle Fire, Can I and when can i play?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Everyone who wants to get the game on their Kindle, here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Kindle-Edition/dp/B00CTQ6SIG/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&q...

Edit: Sorry, that was the wrong link. I updated this post with the correct one. You should be able to download TSTO for Kindle without the use of any third party tools.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 21 (10,891 Views)

All Replies

Re: Simpsons Tapped for the Kindle Fire

Community Manager

Hi bond6418,

We do not have plans for that at the moment. But that might change in the future.

Stay tuned!

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 2 of 21 (15,167 Views)

Simpsons tapped out for Kindle Fire, Can I and when can i play?

★★★ Newbie

I got a new Kindle Fire and i can not play my simpsons for it, why not?  doesnt it run off an android like platform?  Help me I wanna play on a bigger screen then my Ipad!!!!

Message 3 of 21 (15,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would be good to see a release of this on KF HD. Would like to move my Springfield from my IPhone, get on it EA!

Message 4 of 21 (14,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, please, please, please, please....make a Kindle Fire version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 21 (14,313 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, the Kindle Fire runs Android. However the KF is built to run Amazon's launcher and has the Google Play store blocked, allowing you only to use Amazon's app store. Playing TSTO on the KF is absolutely possible, but you would have to be rooted. This however is not a place to discuss such stuff, but know that it IS possible because the Kindle Fire is running Android.

Message 6 of 21 (14,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi Ursula

just wondering i have played the simpsons tapped out game round my friends house

and i was wondering, i have a kindle fire hd and will the game be out on it soon because im just about to go abroud with my family and before i go i really would like the game

your sincerely

liam-oakwell-peters Standard smile

Message 7 of 21 (11,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My wife has the Gen 1 kindle fire and i side loaded the sipsons tapped out apk file on to it without problem. The fire is NOT Rooted. The game playes ok but the ingame sound doesnt work properly and also the game doesn't update on it's own which means you have to manually reinstall the updated apk file. Hope this helps.

Message 8 of 21 (10,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Everyone who wants to get the game on their Kindle, here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Kindle-Edition/dp/B00CTQ6SIG/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&q...

Edit: Sorry, that was the wrong link. I updated this post with the correct one. You should be able to download TSTO for Kindle without the use of any third party tools.

spectre.png
Message 9 of 21 (10,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the link takes you to the google play store, which you cant use on the kindle fire because amazon has blocked it ( unless your kindle has been rooted to full android) if you want to play the simpsons tapped out on your fire i use the program snapPea. download the program on your computer connect your fire with usb or wifi and install the game but before you do this go to settings on your fire tap the device tab and allow 3rd party installations. Hope this works for you as it does for me apart from the sound isue. Enjoy!

Message 10 of 21 (10,408 Views)