Re: Simpsons Tapped Out Valentine Crashes after "Tap To Continue"

by mrsderpina

Original Post

Re: Is there anybody from EA that looks at this board?

★★★ Newbie
There are people who have had this problem for 20+ days. I seriously doubt EA is working on it. For people who have purchased donuts, I think EA should offer a full refund. How hard can this be to fix? EA is just a bunch of lazy idiots.
Message 1121 of 1,218 (653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem.  This is the most annoying issue ever.

Anyway, the Iphone5 trick does work.

You need to open the Simpsons App on an Iphone5 and just let it sit there for 15-30 minutes.  After the 15-30 minutes is up you will finally be able to get to your Simpsons town on the Iphone5... Once you're finally in, exit the Simpsons game and kill the app.  Then, you will be able to open it up on your Ipad/Ipad Mini.

This worked for me 3 times so far, so I feel pretty confident it will work for everyone, unless you don't have an iphone 5.

Message 1122 of 1,218 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.

On my iPad, I've removed the app and re-installed, get the same harp sounds repeating and eventually crashes.

On my daughters iPod, which never had the game installed previously, I installed and logged in as my account and get the same problem.

So it does seem to be an account issue rather than anything else.

Very frustrating!!!

Come on EA, sort it out!!

Message 1123 of 1,218 (625 Views)

★★ Novice

Suddenly my problem disappeared, without any downloads or updates, I can play again. Thanks to EA support if it was their work.

Message 1124 of 1,218 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same problem! fixed already by ea...by instaling some updates.. at first I trully understood regarding this problem, but only being able to play for couple days only (not even a week)...--->they even ask our donuts to fix the lost days!! what a shame!!! and now having the same problem again.. and valentine competion is kept on ticking!!!  i wanted to get the full set of valentine stuff...

I'm very disapointed in EA... not even a bit of compesation especially for those who purchased the donuts, like I did.. i Purchased  almost 3000 donuts already for the sake getting a complete sets of simpsons !! We will see how EA or origin will deal with those who has been agrieved by this problems! the least they can do is by giving all who has been agrieved by giving lots of hearts or the items for the compesation in the wasted time... each days i could get 40-50 hearts..

Anyway we will see how it goes how the EA or Origin will compesate all of us who has been having the same problem!!!!

Message 1125 of 1,218 (591 Views)

★ Novice
Same problem here , but I can log in from my gf's phone . Not my or iPad that is wierd. What is going on I have tried everything to get back into my town.
Message 1126 of 1,218 (589 Views)

★ Apprentice

my problem disappeared (after 8 days) today too. there was no update or anything like this. patience guys!!

Message 1127 of 1,218 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ditto... No updates - strange indeed
Message 1128 of 1,218 (558 Views)

Re: Simpson tapped out will not load

★★★ Newbie

Yes I updated and then the game froze and crashed and no I can't log in again. The exact thing that happened was that  I had just unlocked Ralph and I clicked on him to start his task and the "do it" button froze and then the game crashed and now I can not get passed the loading screen to enter my spring field

Message 1129 of 1,218 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem also disappeared after 8 days.   No updates, nothing.  Happy to be playing again.

Message 1130 of 1,218 (850 Views)