Re: Simpsons Tapped Out Squeaky Voice Teen bug?

by chicklet333

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out Squeaky Voice Teen bug?

★★★★ Novice

Twice I have got the Squeaky Voice Teen character from a Mystery box and twice the same thing happened. I would immediately get the can not connect to server error & clicked retry but he's not there. Is this a known bug and if so how do I rectify it?

Message 1 of 17 (3,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I contacted EA about this. And now we wait...
Message 2 of 17 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me but after i bought it with 30 donuts. I sent it on a mission and then poof gone. have you heard anything?

Message 3 of 17 (2,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem I got two of them now instead of getting the thirty donuts formthesecond one, got one working at krusty land and another in my inventory and I can't place him, also got a second lemon tree in my inv that I can't place
Message 4 of 17 (2,728 Views)

★ Pro

EA is aware of problem. Unfortunately right now you are stuck and out of luck. Krustyland doesn't recognize anything from Springfield so NEVER open any mystery box or Homer Buddha or you will end up with dup lemon trees squeaky voiced teen mole man etc when you are in Krustyland.

It is too bad that they are not replacing those dup items with something else or give donuts. Perhaps they will decide to in the future as the number of people that this has happened to is increasing every day. But for now you have to keep in inventory and move on. Sorry.

Message 5 of 17 (2,715 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In that caes it shouldnt be possible to open the mystery box in KL then. As users we have no control over when the mystery box appears. If we had we could choose not to open it in KL, but what happens if we dont open it?? do we then have to miss out for something that is not our doing?? I also have a duplicate lemon tree and its VERY frustrating!!!

Message 6 of 17 (2,704 Views)

★ Pro

I agree with you. I'm not an EA employee just a player like everyone else. They are aware of bug and are trying to fix it. I now believe that they will be giving out donuts to those this has happen too. Because they gave out donuts to those who had Krustyland appearing in their Springfields. That seemed to be a more pressing issue as those people couldn't play at all. And there are still players who have been reset to level one no matter if they had been all the way up to level 31. So right now those with dup characters and items are, I would imagine, are the lowest on the todem pole. Sorry, I agree with you. I know lots of people who have never received even one of those items yet.

Message 7 of 17 (2,697 Views)

★ Pro

Oh, one more thing. People who play on Kindle Fire always arrive in Springfield first. And when you first start to play before you do anything the 5 day box appears. So the only way we could get a dup character is if that character is in Krustyland when we open it.

Message 8 of 17 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is more of a problem for premium items, such as getting duplicate characters and buildings like frink's lab, as I have heard in some cases. It does cause you to get frustrated knowing that you are out of precious donuts you should have received and knowing it could happen again until the problem is fixed. Getting a duplicate lemon tree does not matter as much because it is not premium and you were never allowed to have two of them, not having the $250 you should have received does not have a big effect on your game. I think it is important that everybody keeps their patience and makes sure they report it so EA realises they have individually been affected so the problem becomes a priority and get their donuts as soon as possible.
Message 9 of 17 (2,574 Views)

★ Pro

I never wanted to insinuate that lemon tree was worse just wanted others to be aware that it could happen. Just think how the people who actually bought mystery box or Homer Buddha feel. They feel worse then those who got the mystery box without having spent actual donuts. I think that it's bad no matter what. Even if mystery box was free you look forward to getting that and have played the five consecutive days in a row to get it. And then there are those who have none of any. They are frustrated that they can't get one and there's all those with duplicates.

Message 10 of 17 (2,553 Views)