Simpsons Tapped-Out Frozen/repitive Tasking

by thesingerman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpsons Tapped-Out Frozen/repitive Tasking

★ Novice

No help from Technical Support on this issue.

A month ago I performed a daily 4hr task, assigning most of the town to it. When completed, when I collected the rewards, ALL of the characters automatically began the task again. It happens every time I complete that task. I am unable to perform even tasks, because characters are bysy after automatically starting that month-old task yet again. Im not willing to devote much more time to resolving the issue, which means I will stop playing after 7 years. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. My Galaxy S10e has received a software update since the probkem began, but nothing has helped. EA technical support offered nothing more than directing me to post here. FRUSTRATED!

Message 1 of 5 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons Tapped-Out Frozen/repitive Tasking

Hero (Retired)

Provided it is a building that you are able to store, then there is a simple solution. Store the building, go to friends screen and back to synchronise your game (which saves your progress) then replace the building. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (673 Views)

All Replies

@thesingerman  I've moved your post to the TSTO forum.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Provided it is a building that you are able to store, then there is a simple solution. Store the building, go to friends screen and back to synchronise your game (which saves your progress) then replace the building. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 5 (674 Views)

★ Novice

OMG! It worked! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Message 4 of 5 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Muhsterino It worked!!! Thank you!!!!!
Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)