Re: Simpson tapped out crashes after placing play doh factory any ideas how to f

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpson tapped out crashes after placing play doh factory any ideas how to fix

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Received the free play doh factory , but every time I hit the tick to complete build it crashes me out of the game any ideas on how to get around this

Message 1 of 7 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpson tapped out crashes after placing play doh factory any ideas how to f

Hero (Retired)

A: Force close your game.

B: Force close your game and restart your device.

C: Log out, force close the game, and restart your device.

D: Make sure you know your Origin login name and password then try playing on a different device.  You often only need to play a few minutes to fix things.  It's especially helpful if you try a different device type.  The game will play on iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire.

E: Try contacting Customer Support

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have had many problems with this game, but this is very frustrating. I have the same issue, in that I have had the Playdough ready to build for days now, and every time I select it it crashes.

My issue is that this has prevented me from completing my tasks. 

Come on EA, this is silly.

@nise47 wrote:
Spoiler

Received the free play doh factory , but every time I hit the tick to complete build it crashes me out of the game any ideas on how to get around this

Message 2 of 7 (1,428 Views)

Hero (Retired)

A: Force close your game.

B: Force close your game and restart your device.

C: Log out, force close the game, and restart your device.

D: Make sure you know your Origin login name and password then try playing on a different device.  You often only need to play a few minutes to fix things.  It's especially helpful if you try a different device type.  The game will play on iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire.

E: Try contacting Customer Support

Message 3 of 7 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wadebear..You RULE! Best advice I've gotten.

So I installed it on my android, logged in, ran the video for the Playdough factory.No problem.( other than 455MEG of updates)

Then I logged out and back into the ipad with my Origin ID...SOLVED!

If I had any XP..it would all be yours!! Thanks again!

Message 4 of 7 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I logged out forced out of my game and restarted my phone it crashed the whole game and I can’t even log in anymore

Message 5 of 7 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@94v6w28dls38Does your password have characters besides letters or numbers? I think it has been noted by other users that passwords can not be longer than 16 characters and must have only letters or numbers.
If you need to changer your password, go to ea.com and login, then go to "account settings," then "security" and edit your password.

I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
Message 6 of 7 (534 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Simpsons Tapped Out please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (517 Views)