Simpson’s tapped out magic Academy

by m0j0_j0j0811

Original Post

Simpson’s tapped out magic Academy

★★★ Newbie

Hi just a question out of curiosity, in the 2019 Halloween update the magic Academy’s walls, gates and dorms are available for purchase is there any chance the actual magic Academy will become available to obtain? since I miss getting it in the 2017 event I think it was, thank you

Message 1 of 4 (621 Views)

Re: Simpson’s tapped out magic Academy

The Magic Academy Library w Angelica Button is one of the prizes in the Magical Mystery box that is currently (25 oct 2019) available for 45 donuts

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was referring to the actual magic Academy which goes with the walls and dorms, thanks2E7ADE33-0246-4C55-AC1F-BFE05630DE74.png

Message 3 of 4 (568 Views)

Ah, Magic Academy was a prize in 2017 and have not returned in the game yet. Not coming back this Halloween but maybe it will make a come back later, most items have at some point returned.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)