Simpson Frontier Land accessing the other side!

by Pie_Man01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simpson Frontier Land accessing the other side!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

How do I access the other side in Frontier Land.  I bought all three tunnels (Red, Blue and Yellow).  However I have also noticed a broken bridge.  Is there a way to fix it, if that is the way to get across to the other side!?

Message 1 of 11 (1,916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpson Frontier Land accessing the other side!

[ Edited ]

@Pie_Man01 

Finish the quest and it should be accessible.

I've unlocked the 2nd prize so I don't know for sure but that is what is suppose to happen.

There will be more quests to get prospector maps to expand the new land

The Jackpot building in the Black Friday quest (buy 900 donuts)  will produce prospector maps as well

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,898 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Pie_Man01 

Finish the quest and it should be accessible.

I've unlocked the 2nd prize so I don't know for sure but that is what is suppose to happen.

There will be more quests to get prospector maps to expand the new land

The Jackpot building in the Black Friday quest (buy 900 donuts)  will produce prospector maps as well

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 11 (1,899 Views)

★★ Novice

Frontier I can't get in and it goes freezes please help me

Message 3 of 11 (1,488 Views)

★★ Novice

I have similar issue, I have the frontier town but my app crashed and had to reinstall which resulted in losing the tasks so never managed to complete the story so my bridge remains broken

Message 4 of 11 (1,162 Views)

@claire37120 

What happens when you tap the broken bridge?

D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 11 (1,160 Views)

★★ Novice

Sadly nothing 

Message 6 of 11 (1,142 Views)

@claire37120 

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 11 (1,132 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried that k they were useless, sent me back here

Message 8 of 11 (1,126 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I think I maybe completely stupid.

If possible could I get some help with the bridge. I can't seem to do the task. Thank you

Message 9 of 11 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Quest just disappeared last week, no way to access that area or repair bridge

Message 10 of 11 (1,012 Views)