Re: Sign in on Samsung tablet 2

by threatix5Pdx

Original Post

Sign in on Samsung tablet 2

★★★ Newbie
My husband has the Samsung tablet 2 playing the game and wants to log in and play with friends how can he do that? I have no problems adding people on my iPad game. Please help.
Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)

★ Guide
The Android version of the game does not currently support that functionality.
Message 2 of 5 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

unfortunately there is no way of doing it unless your devices are rooted which i dontthink you will want to do tbh.
i am upgrading from a S3 to the S4 later this month so i am going to lose all my data which sucks because i am on level 27 :/

Message 3 of 5 (361 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I can't sign in on my samsung tablet tab e with my email [edit: email address removed]

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

@threatix5Pdx 

A lot have happened in 6 years, tablets are a lot more advanced

Instead of saying this is my issue too, perhaps you could give some more details, considering that the problem might be unrelated to the the ones that 6 year old devices were having.

Have you done any trouble shooting?

Hard close?

Restart game/device?

Tried another connection, wifi, 4G?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (315 Views)