Re: Sideshow bob stuck in text book

by minicha-em

Original Post

Sideshow bob stuck in text book

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sideshow bob's head is stuck in my text book, i caught him just as homer said sideshow bob has appeared. i caught him before the icon appeared in text book and now when the icon appeared there was no tasks to complete and no sideshow bob to do it with cox i already caught him. What the hell? 

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Champion (Retired)
He will show up again. You just have to wait. Normally he will appear in your town once every 24 hours. He will also appear in Other Springfield once a day, as well as your neighbors that have not yet fully unlocked him in their towns.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)

For me it took a long time for him to show. It was weeks between sightings of Bob when I last did it.

@thedribz from what I can remember and from what I have experienced, the once in 24 hrs was only during his initial release. 

If you have to wait for the quest to trigger (lvl15or20?) the sightings are far between, there are many parts and you have to catch him a bunch of times.

I think it was a few times that it was 48-72 hrs, mostly once a week and a couple of times nearly two weeks.

For me, the catching in the Other Springfield wasnt valid, it never registered, in any of the towns. I know others have caught him in the Other Springfield and have had it count, so it is worth a try, go to the Squidport when you enter the town and he'll usually be there.

I did this in two towns, I frequently get new towns so I can see what has happened and changed from when it was originally released.

Lots have changed, that you wont be aware of unless you are a new player. Of course you can read about the changes but I prefer to see them first hand.

Just be patience and Bob will show up. It may take some time but he will show.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (326 Views)