Shields disappearing bug

by 2montmorency

Original Post

Re: Shields disappearing bug

★★★★★ Novice
Defense shields are disappearing in my Springfield as well.
Message 11 of 49 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

I had left one shield up to give a neighbor the advantage and went to Krustyland to get Krustyland for the recital quest.  When I got back to Springfield,  the shield was gone and no revenge message was displayed when I clicked on the house.

Message 12 of 49 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Called EA an hour or so ago.  They are now aware of the bug.  I did not get a resolution during my call, but at least now they're working on what to do.  I have shown them this thread in addition to explaining what I saw on my phone.  ::fingers crossed::

Message 13 of 49 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also had a shield disappear when visiting Krustyland after leaving it untapped intentionally.

Message 14 of 49 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as everyone else -- I had built up a bunch of shields and after exiting Krustyland they all disappeared. Very frustrating.

Message 15 of 49 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here for me. Losing a lot of gold and elixir from those disappearance.
Message 16 of 49 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue as everyone else.
Message 17 of 49 (528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also experience this issue.

Message 18 of 49 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

i have lost multiple shields twice this morning....who knows how many before that? Now i'm really behind in the game and i don't know what to do.

Message 19 of 49 (504 Views)

★ Novice

I have lost shields in my town twice now.   This is a real, and recurring problem.

This morning, I had probably a dozen shields (or more) on houses in my town.  I went to Krustyland.  While clearing it of tickets, I got the Bart Server Retry screen.  Retry took me to my town, with shields all gone.  Got out, got back. Shields still gone.

Another time, I uninstalled/reinstalled the program.  I had 6-8 shields.  Once reinstalled, they were gone.  Note that I uninstall/reinstall regularly (every few days) during these events because the game seems to become unstable, and I can no longer visit friends towns without crashing.  Reinstall fixes it ... for a while.

Message 20 of 49 (506 Views)