Re: Selecting Krusty Crashes Game (Blue and Red Exclamation Point)

by jeter2243

Original Post

Selecting Krusty Crashes Game (Blue and Red Exclamation Point)

★★★ Newbie

A quest seems to be missing or was misplaced in the data. Krusty has a red and blue exclamation point above his head (as opposed to the standard yellow coloring), and whenever I tap on him to begin the quest, the game will crash. All other characters can be put on quests except for Krusty. If it helps, this problem began about a week ago when I downloaded the Booberella character and began her series of quests.

It isn't a crippling problem with the game; I still enjoy playing it daily! However, I just wanted to bring it to attention in the case other players are experiencing the same problem!

Message 1 of 3 (891 Views)

The blue/red ! Indicates that the task is i Krustyland and you'll need to go there to see what he wants or to build the Shuttle.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (888 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just build the Krustyland shuttle and it should be fixed

Message 3 of 3 (872 Views)