Season 33 part 2: reward not received

by kevin_vits

Original Post

Re: Season 33 part 2: reward not received

★★★ Newbie

I did this and all they did was email me a copy and paste of what you said and link this page.

Message 21 of 48 (598 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m also not really being helped, despite someone from EA saying we need to contact support for this. I’ve had to verify my email twice already and despite sending the link to this thread, they’ve asked me two times already what the missing content is. 

Message 22 of 48 (591 Views)

Hero

@EA_Cade can you please look into this, where they are not actually helping people when they contact them,

Message 23 of 48 (567 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Did all that, but they only told me to wait as "EA is fixing it". Nothing has changed so far.
Message 24 of 48 (529 Views)

Community Manager

@SLotmanRJ @kevin_vits @KidThySage 

Sorry to hear it, advisors should now all have the information needed to resolve this issue as of this morning. If you're missing the Parasite House after completing the Season 33 Pt. 2 event please reach out to an advisor via the steps here to have the item added to your inventory. 

If you run into issues with this process again, please shoot me the case number via DM so I can take a look. 

EACade
Message 25 of 48 (501 Views)

★ Novice
@kevin_vits Me too!!
Message 26 of 48 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been contacted by 4 different advisors and they have all asked me the same questions. 

1. Email address

2. Origin ID

3. Building name

4. When I completed the task - date and time

I sent a screenshot, said it was from Season 33 part 2 and don't know the building name, it just says "Building"   as it's a known problem shouldn't advisors have this info? 

As for date/time it was either the 10th or 11th in the evening.  I never wrote it down because I had checked "Help" and saw it was a known issue and being worked on. 

So, 4 different advisors, same questions, given the same answers and zero follow up and no building. 

Message 27 of 48 (473 Views)

Hero
@EA_Cade I ask you a trivial information: Do they all have to do this (contact customer assistance) to receive the building, or is there a solution ugrade for everyone, perhaps in the next update? Thanks!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 28 of 48 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just received the reward. Finally, but all’s well that ends well. 

Message 29 of 48 (461 Views)

Community Manager

@Bafanc wrote:
@EA_Cade I ask you a trivial information: Do they all have to do this (contact customer assistance) to receive the building, or is there a solution ugrade for everyone, perhaps in the next update? Thanks!

These need to be addressed individually I'm afraid. 

@kevin_vits wrote:

I just received the reward. Finally, but all’s well that ends well. 

Awesome! I'm glad to hear this.

EACade
Message 30 of 48 (453 Views)