Re: Season 33 part 2: reward not received

by Bafanc

Original Post

★★ Novice
@SLotmanRJ I've done chat twice and been told that it's been granted, I've reinstalled the game, restarted my phone, and still nothing.
Message 41 of 48 (745 Views)

★★ Novice
@smify_3 You can do chat on mobile.
Message 42 of 48 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice
@evildoll8 I gave up here. Last contact someone told me "there was nothing to be granted" on my game - that after I sent my mayhemId, my EA login, verified my account, logged out and back in... all of this while talking to multiple people, never the same person twice.

Awful experience, I'm almost giving up on the game as well, after many, many years playing it :/
Message 43 of 48 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems like they've removed the chat option as well - I just get call or email. Definitely frustrating. 

Message 44 of 48 (704 Views)

★ Novice

I keep getting emails from different people claiming to be the one to fix the issue and asking me to provide all the same information over and over again. Is anyone actually doing anything? Appaling service. I thought I’d check here and see if the issue had been resolved and am sad to see everyone is still without the task working properly. I had quit the game for a few years and just recently come back and things like this and the useless tapping dinosaurs are making me want to give up again. 

Message 45 of 48 (595 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@bar6araT What you wrote leaves me with some doubts: who is writing to you, telling you to have a solution? As @EA_Cade has well specified, to solve this problem, which I remember only happened to those who started part 2 of the Season 33 questline, without having first updated the application, to receive the free building you need to contact the customer service, perhaps via chat, phone or Twitter; once the problem is specified you will get the missing item!
Read this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Season-33-part-2-reward-not-received/m-p/10871086/...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 46 of 48 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have icon Season 33 pt 2 on my screen. I got the 1st character & Building but nothing else as it still says coming soon. How long is Soon going to be!!!!!

I check Updates regularly as I Play this game Every Day.

Message 47 of 48 (393 Views)

Hero

@dmahay  It is the season 33 promo, which will be released over the course of season 33, currently slated to conclude in May. We should have all the rest of the prizes by then.

Message 48 of 48 (387 Views)