Re: Season 33 part 2: reward not received

by smify_3

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Did they put it in your inventory?

And did they notify you that it was done? 

Message 31 of 48 (489 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I already reached out to them, they answered a couple of my emails asking me questions about which event/building was the issue, I replied and told them season 33 task 2… no response for ages. Guess they can’t help me.

Message 32 of 48 (484 Views)

Hero

@smify_3  email is the worst way to get help. Can you do live chat, phone or contact them on Twitter?

I know it is frustrating, but you have to be persistent

Message 33 of 48 (460 Views)

★ Novice

Agreed, it seems to be a bad way of trying to get help. I haven’t seen an option for a live chat but I will look into it and see if I can find the live chat! Do you know if you can do live chat on mobile or does it have to be web browser on a PC? Thanks 

Message 34 of 48 (452 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, I give up. Got one reply plain telling me they've granted me the building and yet, there is nothing in my inventory Frown

Message 35 of 48 (433 Views)

Hero

@SLotmanRJ  try a log out and log in your account

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 36 of 48 (419 Views)

★ Novice

I just logged out and logged back in, it did an update, and it’s even worse now. I am no longer able to interact with the timeline on the season 33 quest. So whatever update they have done has broken it even more! Still no email replies. 

Message 37 of 48 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've tried logging in and out multiple times. EA is completely lost on this, I already lost count of how many people I've talked to and NONE solved the problem.

Message 38 of 48 (371 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ended up exchanging emails with 4 different people. However, I finally got 1 who helped me.  (I believe there name was Ayan)  

The first time I was told it was in inventory I couldn't find it and replied back telling them it wasn't there.  They had me log out again and within an hour I got an email saying they had fixed it and to log back in. I did and it was there.

It's frustrating, but it will get resolved. 

Message 39 of 48 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I emailed and got in contact with an EA advisor and they did not grant me the item, would you be able to assist me with this?

Message 40 of 48 (341 Views)