Re: Season 33 part 2: reward not received

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Simpsons Tapped Out Parasite House bug

★★★ Novice

Season 33 Part 2 bug.  Game never showed any character dialogue on screen to start the part 2 event.  I notice several of my characters had a one hour “Collect Stars” task that started at 0/40, so I put them on it until I had 40 stars.  The game never gave me any different or separate one hour tasks after that.  The prize track changed to say “Prize Earned” but it only shows a box that has only ever been empty.  It’s never shown me the Parasite House and it didn’t award me the Parasite House.  I know from complaints I’ve seen on another forum that I’m not the only person having this issue.  Anyone figure out how to fix it, once they get stuck at this impasse?  I already reported this bug to EA but the immediate ‘message received’ dialogue box essentially said I wouldn’t be receiving a reply but that they appreciated my report.  :/C195208F-C652-48EA-9D0A-C4D5850398C0.jpeg

Message 11 of 48 (1,790 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue as well. No building reward

Message 12 of 48 (1,769 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Here’s the screen shot 

Message 13 of 48 (1,768 Views)

Hero

Don't report as a bug, report as missing content. If you did not update to the Halloween event before doing the second quests and only did stars for it, the game had nothing to give you, as the building only came with the Halloween event.

Only EA can help you with this. Report as missing content, M-F US Central Time business hours phone, live chat or twitter is best

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.

If you found this answer helped, please grant +XP and/or accept as the solution so others can benefit.
Message 14 of 48 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This is currently under investigation by the TSTO team.

I'll post updates as I get them in this thread.

EACade
Message 15 of 48 (1,898 Views)

★ Novice

I have cleared the cache and data, uninstalled. Then installed the update, and have the geriatric park dome. It is showing the reward earned, but doesn't give me it to place or put it in my inventory

Message 16 of 48 (1,699 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@kevin_vits  exactly the same thing happened for me too. I collected all the stars, didn’t get the reward so I checked the App Store and it did need updating but usually doesn’t let me play unless I update first. Then when I updated, the building icon was there in the tab at the top (where it was blank before) saying reward earned, but there was no building in my stored items. 

Message 17 of 48 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Exactly the same here with me. First the building didn't show, I thought it was a rendering bug - collected the stars, but then got nothing.
Saw there was an update at Google Play, updated the game and now the building graphic shows in track , but I don't have it on my inventory or anywhere else.

Also, Marge seems to be showing a weird task. bug2.png

Message 18 of 48 (1,643 Views)

★ Novice

Same here! Please add me to the list. 

Message 19 of 48 (1,625 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

The TSTO team have identified the issue and are working an a resolution now. 

In the meantime, if you completed the event but did not receive the reward please reach out to an advisor via the steps here so we can grant it to you. 

Thanks!

EACade
Message 20 of 48 (3,876 Views)