Re: Season 33 part 2: reward not received

by Whelan0519

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 33 part 2: reward not received

★★★ Novice

I completed part 2 of the season 33 update before I updated to the dino version. It first showed no reward, after I updated to the dino version, it said reward received, but I didn’t get any building. It’s not in my storage either. Olease help 🙂

Message 1 of 48 (2,688 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, 

The TSTO team have identified the issue and are working an a resolution now. 

In the meantime, if you completed the event but did not receive the reward please reach out to an advisor via the steps here so we can grant it to you. 

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 20 of 48 (3,805 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@kevin_vits I’m having the same issue
Message 2 of 48 (2,664 Views)

Hero

@Whelan0519 @kevin_vits 

Try rebooting your device, check your main inventory not a category,

If you have an account, uninstall completely, clear 6-8 gbs of free space reboot and reinstall, do not play while downloading.
You might try EA Help on Twitter m-f US central time business hours https://twitter.com/EAHelp

You will have to open a ticket with EA directly through the in game link or on Twitter
Unfortunately if the new update and install does not help, only EA can help you.

I am not an employee of EA. I am just another player trying to help.
Message 3 of 48 (2,639 Views)

Hero
@kevin_vits Hi, I have collected other notifications from users with the same bug as you ... is your app up to date? Have you installed the game version of Geriatric Park - Treehouse of horror XXXI? Did you complete all the required missions or did the bug show up before I finished?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 48 (2,580 Views)

★★★ Novice

As I said: I finished the star collecting before I updated the app (usually it doesn’t let me play  unless I update, when an update is available). No reward was shown. When I updated the app, it showed the prize building and the text that I had received the award. 

I have, in the meantime, removed the app and reinstalled it, to no avail. 

Message 5 of 48 (2,576 Views)

Hero
@kevin_vits So you weren't finished yet (the questline for that award includes a cumulative mission where the collection of 40 stars is required and then each character involved performs a personal mission), that is, you only collected the stars?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 48 (2,573 Views)

Hero

@kevin_vits 

One question ... does the questline image look like this to you too, with the missing building? (the image is from an Italian-speaking user)

245182666_260291082691147_1106422343271285897_n.jpg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 48 (2,564 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, exactly like that! 

Message 8 of 48 (2,555 Views)

Hero

You will have to be persistent and get EA to help you. If they tell you to post on the forum tell them you have and they told you EA had to help you.
The House and the quest were not loaded into the game until the Halloween update so if you did the star tasks and then updated, it had nothing to give you. You must get EA to help you. Contact them by phone or chat is best or Twitter M-F US Central Time business hours.

Message 9 of 48 (2,538 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Let this be a lesson:  Always update ASAP when a new one is available!

Check the Game Discussion Forum daily for updates about the game.  It's almost always announced there a day ahead.  Also, any glitches or problems with the game are complained about almost instantly.

Message 10 of 48 (2,512 Views)