Says my game didn't save on other device

by rhondams

Original Post

Re: Game not working at all

★★★ Newbie

This does not work! It put me back to level 5 when I was eons past that. I've also spent about $50 by now in app and have nothing to show for it. Not okay!

Message 81 of 189 (1,414 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★ Novice

vamos a juntarnos todo . y ponemos una denucia colectiva .. basta ya de piratas

Message 82 of 189 (1,351 Views)

★★ Novice

No

Message 83 of 189 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This never worked for me. It still takes me back to the beginning of the game
Message 84 of 189 (1,286 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★ Newbie

I logged out to see if that would resolve the problem on to find that I have been reverted back to level 6 from level 35, this is the second time this has happened. How the developers could have missed such a catastrophic glitch is ridiculous. I will not be playing the dreadful waste of time again.

Message 85 of 189 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!!! =oD

Message 86 of 189 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought 300 donuts  and that buy went thrue but i didnt get the donuts since i changed device and didnt save Frown What to do?

Message 87 of 189 (1,239 Views)

★★ Novice
I lost my Springfield for just under a week. I got it back and was told I received 25 donuts for the inconvenience. However, when I logged out and logged back in I incorrectly received the "you were playing on another device and may have lost progress" message. I've never played on another device. It's been 4 days, and I still haven't received the donuts. Can you please help?
Message 88 of 189 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just wanted to add, I tried this and it worked for me. Thanks so much!
No progress seems lost at all.
Message 89 of 189 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This did not help at all. when I open the game  under my origin and login info, it goes to a brand new game from the beginning where homer is playing the happy little elf game and blowing up springfield. I have spent a lot of  real money on this game. I have almost all of the buildings and characters. 

Message 90 of 189 (1,113 Views)