Says my game didn't save on other device

by rhondams

Original Post

Re: Game not working at all

★★★★★ Newbie

This solution does not work. I've tried multiple times and it still just takes me to a retry screen over and over. I'm especially irritated because the problem isn't even originating with my account. My wife's account got screwed up and she was playing on her iPhone. My account worked fine on my iPad. She thought it was just her phone though so I logged out and she logged into the iPad. Her account is still screwed up and won't even load to the login screen so now her account is caught on an endless loop on both devices and neither of us can play anymore!

Please fix this!

Message 21 of 189 (3,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This "solution" does not work.  I was up to level 21 before the Xmas update and now I can't get it to access my Springfield.  Checked to see if my wife could see my city from her list of friends and come to find out, my city has disappeared.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled... signed in/signed out.... turned phone off and back on, but nothing.  I would like my city restored from a backup or something, because this is utterly ridiculous the amount of time/money I've invested in this game.

Will there be a patch to fix this error or are us who are experiencing this issue out of luck?  There needs to be more of a solution base for customers than a message board. 

Message 22 of 189 (3,929 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

There are other unrelated issues that could be the source of your issues at the moment.

Please read here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Cannot-Connect-To-Server/m-p/249304

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 23 of 189 (3,923 Views)

Can't Log On

★ Newbie

The Game won't load up. It keeps telling my other device didn't save town. I only have one device & I never deleted it off Ipod.

Message 24 of 189 (3,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did this but I click Play Now then Continue and the same message comes up again. Please help
Message 25 of 189 (3,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the solution does NOT work!

Message 26 of 189 (3,802 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★ Newbie
EA your solution does not work constantly says it now on my iPod touch 5th gen, I have never played it on
another device. I don't think it is a server issue or it wouldn't connect at all. This site is really not much help
at all.
Message 27 of 189 (3,779 Views)

Springfield singed on to another device sing out on other device.

★★★ Newbie

now its telling me that i am signed in another device. i never put it on another device i just have my iphone5 plez. help i want to play.

Message 28 of 189 (3,595 Views)

Logged in to a device that doesn't exist

★★★★★ Newbie

Occasionally have a problem with Origin saying I need to log in to another device because the game didn't save. I click "play" and "continue" without much difficulty. For the last three days, I can't access my KethQ account. I can play Simpsons just fine on my other Origin ID, on the same device, but can't get to the higher level game no matter what I try. I have uninstalled, reset my phone, and reinstalled the game a total of 11 times today. I click "play" then "continue", get to the main screen and Simpsons immediately throws up the "Cannot connect to server" error. I have to delete the game and start over to be able to log in to my other account.

Why does this keep happening? I tried logging in from a friend's device and that gave me the same problems. I'm so sick of this error message.

Emily

Message 29 of 189 (3,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried this, and it keeps bringing me back to the Warning screen everytime I click to log in. Frown 

Message 30 of 189 (3,618 Views)