Says my game didn't save on other device

by rhondams

Original Post

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★★ Newbie
That solution worked for me!! Thank you!
Message 161 of 189 (1,719 Views)

Re: Game not working at all

★ Novice

Thank-you so much!! That worked, but the game freeze is still a huge problem.

jg 4763

Message 162 of 189 (1,705 Views)

Re: Logged into 2 devices at once

★★★ Newbie
Having same issue still 3 years later so it isnt a bug and if it is ea hasnt bothered to fix it. What did you do to fix it?
Message 163 of 189 (1,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I did what you post, I get kicked out every time, please help.
Message 164 of 189 (1,608 Views)

It also occurs if you log out and log back in. Fix the bu...

★★★ Apprentice

It also occurs if you log out and log back in. Fix the bug, please 

Message 165 of 189 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you help out tons!!!!
Message 166 of 189 (1,197 Views)

Re: Says my game didn't save on other device

★★ Novice
This happened to me as well. When I logged out it logged me out of EA and fb since I had connected to fb for more friend options. I logged back into both and the issue was resolved. I Hope this helps! Please add me, I need neighbors 😁
Message 167 of 189 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens to me every time, and I do loose progress! What should I do?
Message 168 of 189 (992 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@wroomagain After every time you play, synchronise your game by either going to the friends screen or Krustyland, then back to your town. This should save your progress.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 169 of 189 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, this didn’t help me at all. I’ve lost all my friends. The last consultant Hassan, I believe, tried telling me I had no Facebook friends at all. That’s a bunch of * because one of my friends in the game is my niece!! The other people are people I went to college with or worked with them. I have NO friends in the game. I deleted it then reinstalled and STILL NO friends. I did exactly as instructed and it didn’t work. I have unlimited data with t mobile, so internet interruption shouldn’t be an issue. My iPhone is updated with the latest iOS 11.3ish and my issue is not resolved. Help please
Message 170 of 189 (862 Views)