Saving issues, kindle Fire HD

by jennypinkhair

Original Post

Saving issues, kindle Fire HD

★ Newbie

Let me start by saying that i love love love this game.  The only issue I have is with the save features.  I have a Kindle Fire HD and make sure to close my program properly every time I am done playing because the fire tends to have errors if you do not close programs correctly.  Having said that, twice now my Tapped out game has lost my progress.  Currantly this is very frustrating because we are playing such time sensitive missions.  I lost a ton of points and even a building that had minimal time left on a day and a half long build.  I am an avid player and this is frustrating. Is there something I can do to insure my game is saved?  Will you guys think about adding a "save button" feature? Please?

Message 1 of 5 (469 Views)

Re: Saving issues, kindle Fire HD

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, except mine is with my Nexus 5 (running Android 4.4.4 and v 4.9.4 of the game).  If you hear of a fix, please let me know as well.

Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

I have given others ideas on what to try but no one has reported back if it works or not. So, I will give you the suggestion and if it works, please let me know.

After you are finished playing and before you close the app, get your game to sync. Go to your krustyland, open the menu there, then click on your home to return to your Springfield. As you are going back to your Springfield you should see synchronizing on your screen. Once that happened, close your app. Go back and check it, did it save??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't have a Krustyland yet, but when the issue occurs, I can go to a friend's Springfield and come back.  Funny thing is that what I do at their Springfield gets saved (so I can actually get & give XP / FP multiple times!), and when I return to my Springfield, everything is correct.  But as soon as I leave the game and return, my Springfield proves not to have synced correctly, even though the actions performed in my friends' Springfields have.  

Is your Kindle Fire HD running Android 4.4.4?  I recently updated to that version and am wondering if there could be some incompatibility with syncing in that version of Android...

Message 4 of 5 (446 Views)

I run 4.2.2 android on mine. I don't think it is your device as many other people are having the same issue with towns not saving the progress. This is something that EA is going to have to fix. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)