Re: Satyr Willie, Please help!

by nissa762

Original Post

Satyr Willie, Please help!

★ Novice
I'm still unable to get Satyr Willie to eat after I've tried all the suggestions. Please help!
Message 1 of 4 (1,068 Views)

Do you have the Devil Snowman unlocked and placed?

TST0_devilsnowman.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (1,047 Views)

★ Novice
I have the snowman and he is placed.
Message 3 of 4 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Have you completed the task to unlock him?

A Happy Meal (Act 1 completed) / Yule Love It! Pt. 4 (Act 1 not completed)

Task: Reach Level 15 and Build Moe's Tavern
Task: Make Homer Binge on Chicken Fingers
Time: 6s

Homer: Mmm. These chicken fingers are tasty.
Moe: Hey-hey-hey! Save some for the gods.
Reward: Satyr Willie

If you have, he may have gone into your inventory. Supposed to be in Characters' section although sometimes new items go uncategorized so you may have to check your entire inventory. Check for him there or check by going to Willie himself to see if you can change the skin. Here's the walkthrough for full details.

Also note that it is only his skin that has the task - not Willie. If you've done all that and still can't get the skin with the task, try storing willie and the snowman, go to KL and back, place them back. Last resort is device restart.

If none of that works, you'll have to contact EA.

Message 4 of 4 (1,010 Views)