Re : Same issues here. Hoping for resolution.

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Same issues here. Hoping for resolution.

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the exact same situation, except on top of the issues above, Homer is also stuck in the Plaza! Also, I am not able to add any of the items to the Real Estate values (such as coffee, furniture etc), as the storage for each of these now reads 0/0. The only way I have of increasing my Real Estate value is to use Cookie's $1000 task. Sorry for the cut and paste. But same problems. I contacted EA and was told would email with instructions and coupons. The email only had a generic link to the EA help page. The ticket number I was given is  23583070. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Same issues here. Hoping for resolution.

★★ Novice

very, very disappointed to find my case 23669047 marked resolved when I am still missing out on to current event and still missing so much on my play results

if I did not have friends that I was engaged in playing along I would have just tossed this game off as more EA rubbish

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)

Re : Same issues here. Hoping for resolution.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

If the advisor did not escalate your case to a specialized team, please contact them again.

To do so, simply use this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu and explain that you have lost progress in Springfield Heights after updating to Wild West.

They should forward your case to the correct team. 

Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)