Roads & Pavements Moving Out of Place

by therealbranowski

Original Post

Roads & Pavements Moving Out of Place

★★★ Newbie

Recently I have had roads and pavements moving out of place with buildings on top of them. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Will I have to rebuild my Springfield?

Message 1 of 29 (1,180 Views)

Re: Roads & Pavements Moving Out of Place

This has been seen before

IIRC it was because the users had placed monorail tracks in the river that made the games glitch out

It is only visual, the town will function as normal

If this is not acceptable to you or you do not wish to remove the tracks from the river, please contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 29 (1,158 Views)

Hero
Hi @minicha-em ,
I had already seen this, but I was unaware it was the fault of the tracks of the monorataia in the rivers (if I understand correctly)! Strange, because I always put the tracks, when I could, in the waterways without any glitches! Did I get the glitch right, or did you mean in the sea? Thank you

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 29 (1,143 Views)

@Bafanc 

The tracks can not be placed in the sea, so yes, I refer to rivers.

Not sure if it still valid but that was the reson when the glitch first came, when the monorail was new

Tracks in the river and Springfield Heights items (like gold palms) placed in the main area instead of the SH area beyond the mountains

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 29 (1,136 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It happened yesterday, after I bought God. 

Message 5 of 29 (1,105 Views)

Hero

My general advice is to immediately close the app, using the Home button of the device and then remove it from the recent ones, when, entering our city, we notice something strange, anything that is not normal (the reduced collection touch, the streets in the wrong place, etc.).
Now?

The error has probably been saved. If you have not already done so, try to terminate the app and if you play with an android device and have an EA account (otherwise don't do it because you would lose everything), delete, in the system settings, the data of this application; the reopening will be followed by the download of everything (like a reinstall). Wait for it to finish before LOGIN.
Also try  @minicha-em 's advice .
Otherwise you have no other way to follow, if you do not want to move everything by hand, contact the assistance and, after having explained the problem, ask for a ROLLBACK at an earlier date, paying attention to the purchase of DIO. Talk to them and, I recommend, remind them that you don't want to lose GOD (700 donuts are not few).

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 29 (1,095 Views)

Hero
@minicha-em Yes, I know that tracks don't normally go into the sea, but I thought you were referring to some kind of bug that allows you to do that, and the use of which was the cause of the glitch. I've seen several on the net

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 29 (1,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I got the glitch yesterday. I stored God, and made sure there no monorail tracks over any water, including over the river to the new land. I even deleted the app(after logging out, of course), and reinstalled it. With no change, still have that glitch. I hope it can be fixed through EA, instead of them resetting back, one by one. 

Message 8 of 29 (1,067 Views)

[ Edited ]

If there's only a few things affected and it hasn't sorted itself out - try finding the App in settings and Force Close, also Clear Cache or use a Memory Cleaner app - it should be easy to correct them yourself.

Head to Design Mode ( crossed arrows button, bottom right ) and tap the Ground Tiles button on the right to exclude them then tap to Area Select ( right of the bottom left buttons ) and draw round the mis-placed items so you can move them back to where they belong. Once done exit Design Mode and head to the Friends Towns map to save your game to the servers. It should then re-load with everything back where it belongs.

If it glitches back contact EA help directly . . .

http://help.ea.com/en/

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 9 of 29 (1,049 Views)

Hero

@1-Graham-S  ha scritto:

If there's only a few things affected and it hasn't sorted itself out - try finding the App in settings and Force Close, also Clear Cache or use a Memory Cleaner app - it should be easy to correct them yourself.

Head to Design Mode ( crossed arrows button, bottom right ) and tap the Ground Tiles button on the right to exclude them then tap to Area Select ( right of the bottom left buttons ) and draw round the mis-placed items so you can move them back to where they belong. Once done exit Design Mode and head to the Friends Towns map to save your game to the servers. It should then re-load with everything back where it belongs.

If it glitches back contact EA help directly . . .

http://help.ea.com/en/

Already said, but unfortunately ..
- already tried to reinstall with no success!
- select an area and move it, marrying every object and every element of the terrain (roads, rivers and red earth included)

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 10 of 29 (1,044 Views)