Re: Righteous Ratings

by nathpooks

Original Post

Righteous Ratings

★★★ Newbie

I've heard that graffiti and sideshow Bob in your towns can lower your righteous rating, but can someone please explain why sometimes my righteous rating is at 0 when my town is completely clean and why sometimes it is at 5 stars when there is graffiti in my town and sideshow Bob is roaming around?

I am playing on a Kindle Fire HD if that makes any difference.

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Re: Righteous Ratings was maxed now 2 stars missing for over 2 weeks

★★★★ Apprentice

my town hasn’t been robbed can’t figure out why my rating went down i put up walls and all sorts of other things can someone help me

Message 2 of 5 (552 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As near as I've been able to determine (playing 3 games for over 3 years) the Righteousness rating just drops at random.

I've found that the best way to build it back up is just to let people vandalize my buildings.  Unfortunately that can't be done right now as we're in an event where neighbors can't tap buildings.

Message 3 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

your right im playing a mode right know where they can’t vandalize my town i’m at the place where you caught crooks and send criminal to your friends thanks

Message 4 of 5 (524 Views)

Re: Righteous Ratings

★★★ Newbie
I think it’s due to the fact the game mode were playing now is about planning heists and most of the town are robbing stuff.
Not 100% but it’s a good shout.
Message 5 of 5 (503 Views)