[Resolved Oct. 05] - Unable to Progress Storylines

by Sparrobee

Original Post

Re: can't do quests

★★★★★ Novice

@minicha-em yes i have done thrill house part 2 but it just won't let me do the tasks.

Message 21 of 282 (1,423 Views)

Re: Bart's Quest Tasks Locked/Missing

★★★ Novice

Is there a way to report a glitch? I’ve completed all the other missions at this point, except one that needs Martin. Gathering from posts that Bart needs to do this stuff first though, before I can unlock the library and get Martin?

Message 22 of 282 (1,405 Views)

Hero
@Mason7746 I will never tire of repeating it .. play without haste and without worries up to level 61. All missions are linked together and will be unlocked when the time comes. Sometimes they don't just start because there are other questlines to complete. YOU SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID that something does not start or that you miss any mission. EVERYTHING STARTED at the right time!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 23 of 282 (1,419 Views)

@Mason7746 

There seems to be a bigger issue with lower level quests right now, not working properly and/or being prompted

This is so far only my personal suspicion.

Contact support, I linked it in a previous reply

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 24 of 282 (1,399 Views)

Re: Bart's Quest Tasks Locked/Missing

@heyitsmeamylee 

There is no  standard, fill in bug report for this game but you can contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 25 of 282 (1,399 Views)

Why can't I make Ned and Homer go to Church on "The Passion of the Flanders"?

★★★★★ Newbie

I am currently on level 14 and I just build the church. The first task on this is to make rev. Lovejoy give a sermon, which I am able to do. However, when I click on Ned's and Homer's task, which is to make them attend church, there is no option for that task. Also, Ned's icon on my task list shows a block sign, seeming like I am not able to do the task right now, although Ned and Homer are available. This is the only mission I have now and I don't want to get stuck in the game. Help please!!!

Message 26 of 282 (1,414 Views)

Re: Why can't I make Ned and Homer go to Church on "The Passion of the Flan

@Duduzote98 

we suspect something isn't working right with quests for levels under 20

far too many have gone missing and/or isn't prompted

Your task book is cleared, so required quest should be done

Contact support as there is not much we at AHQ can do for you other than to say you're not alone

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

D'oh! - Em
Message 27 of 282 (1,405 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks!!! Not much to be done aside reporting the bug.

Message 28 of 282 (1,392 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

The TSTO team is aware and investigating an issue at the moment where some quests aren't triggering when they should. I'll update this thread as I'm able to with any new information I get.

Thanks for your patience so far while this is investigated.
EACade
Message 29 of 282 (1,386 Views)

In general, since this is involves multiple quests and users

1. Look at the Walkthrough to see where you are, or should be
  2. Make sure the requirements are met - both level and quest wise
  3. If they are fulfilled but nothing new comes, know that you are not alone

To help us figure this out, please state

Level

Which quest is not working

Device (ex iphone8 or Samsung S20)

D'oh! - Em
Message 30 of 282 (1,366 Views)