Re: Can’t build King Toots

by Sparrobee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Resolved Oct. 05] - Unable to Progress Storylines

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I’m level 115 and I got the quest “We don’t sell mypods part 1” a few weeks ago. After I completed it part 2 never showed up. Since then I have finished the Squidport questline, Maggie’s questline, Springfield Height’s questline, and am currently working on the Krustyland questline as well as the level 43 questline. I have done all the required quests that are told on the wiki and other forums and am still unable to trigger “We don’t sell mypods part 2” I need King Toots to complete Dewey Largo’s quests and I don’t know what else I can do.

Message 1 of 282 (5,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't I make Ned and Homer go to Church on "The Passion of the Flan

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

With the release of todays patch this issue should no longer be occurring, if you continue to see any issues with quests not updating appropriately please flag it so we can investigate further. 

Thanks so much for your patience all!

EACade

View in thread

Message 262 of 282 (2,600 Views)

All Replies

@Sparrobee wrote:

I have done all the required quests that are told on the wiki and other forums and am still unable to trigger “We don’t sell mypods part 2” I need King Toots to complete Dewey Largo’s quests and I don’t know what else I can do.

Can you specify which quests?

I don't know which wikis and which forums you've looked at

AHQ walkthrough say We don't sell myPods here pt2 requires 

level 17 - which you've passed

and 

Truffle Surprise pt4 - Marge and Homer dining at the Gilded Truffle

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 282 (5,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@minicha-emI have complete the gilded truffle and wiggum questlines which seem to be the trigger for the “We don’t sell mypods” questline All the the other quests remaining in my taskbook are all questlines for level 28 and above, except for the Krustyland and Matt Groening questline.

Message 3 of 282 (5,016 Views)

What does King Tot's say in the store?

Does it say "required quest pt" or is it just locked?

I'm sure you sent Lisa to do the task 3 times as required, just making sure.

maybe support can help if it is locked

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 282 (5,005 Views)

★ Apprentice

@minicha-em This is what it says in store and I have sent Lisa to play the sax 3 times. I guess I should contact support on this issue.

Message 5 of 282 (5,003 Views)

Bart's Quest Tasks Locked/Missing

★ Apprentice

I've just built Bart's Treehouse and unlocked Bart which started his quest line - he prompted for 2 tasks: Skateboard, and Skip School. Because it was late I instead sent him on a generic task and went to bed. Wake up the next morning and started the game which needed to update, which I did.

After clearing everyone from their tasks I noticed Bart still had the red cross icons on his tasks on the left, and when I check his task list the options for Skip School and Skateboard aren't there at all.

I've restarted the game, put the treehouse into inventory, syncronised the game, and even loaded it on another device - no luck.  The quests are now completely unable to be completed because they're just, gone.

Message 6 of 282 (5,056 Views)

Re: Bart's Quest Tasks Locked/Missing

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Super frustrating.

Message 7 of 282 (5,044 Views)

Homer quest glitched

★★ Novice

Im stuck on the quest it’s pronounced nu-clear because it does not allow show me the option to send homer to do his plant shift.

Message 8 of 282 (5,019 Views)

Re: Homer quest glitched

Hero (Retired)

Do you have any other unfinished tasks in your task book from lower levels?  If so, do them.

Message 9 of 282 (5,006 Views)

Re: Bart's Quest Tasks Locked/Missing

Hero (Retired)

Hmmmm...  Some other tasks got removed with yesterday's updates.  This may be a glitch, but...

If you have any other tasks from before you unlocked Bart be sure to do them.

Message 10 of 282 (5,008 Views)