Re: Report a Bug !!

by johncolombo

Original Post

Report a Bug !!

★★★ Newbie

My characters are stuck on “Live in Fear” I can collect the coins when the mission is finished but no-one leaves the house. 

I also can’t get Bart to ride the track, And it is complete but Bart is stuck on “Live in Fear” 

many help?! 

Message 1 of 3 (460 Views)

I cant remember the "live in fear" task but have you tried storing the building your peoplae are trapped in?

it will free them, if it is a storable building, but you might have to re-do the "live in fear" task - I suggest after the event.

If you only want to liberate Bart, store the treehouse and place it again

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]

why do you have a space homer task in your notebook? Could that me messing something up? 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)