Removing Krustyland Paths stops the game

by thunderbud18

Original Post

Removing Krustyland Paths stops the game

★★★ Newbie
Whenever I remove my Krustyland Paths the game stops and I have to reboot it and then that won't fix it either. Can someone help me. Thank You.
Message 1 of 6 (381 Views)

Re: Removing Krustyland Paths stops the game

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah. I seem to have to this issue as well. I'm running the game on an iPad. When I select any pre-existing section of Krustyland path and tap on the trashcan icon in an attempt to delete it, the game immediately crashes. I've tried all of the usual quick fixes (force restart app, reboot device) and the not-so-quick fixes (uninstalling and re-installing the app). Zip.

Message 2 of 6 (362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've spoken via chat with one of EA's reps about this problem. As is typical when dealing with these front-line folks, nothing was immediately resolved, but the problem was elevated to the next level. I'm supposed to hear back from them within 72 hours. If I find out anything useful or interesting, I'll report it here.

Message 3 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue on my iPod. Did you hear back?
Message 4 of 6 (307 Views)

Re: Removing Krustyland Paths stops the gamer

★★★ Newbie
Did you hear back from anyone from EA about this issue?
Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

Re: Removing Krustyland Paths stops the gamer

★★★★★ Novice

I did hear back from EA. In a nutshell, they’re aware of the problem and they promise a future patch to address it, but they don’t say when that patch will be issued. On a somewhat promising note, I’ve heard unconfirmed reports that an Android patch fixes the problem for that class of devices. I play the game on an iOS device, however. No iOS patch has thus far been pushed that fixes the path problem.

Message 6 of 6 (288 Views)