Remove Special Event Tasks without completing them Tsto

by luwuq1210zpx

Original Post

Remove Special Event Tasks without completing them Tsto

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove a special event task from a character without completing the task?

For example the recent Christmas event is now over, I did not want to participate in the event however I did accidentally do a couple of  tasks for a character and so now the event says that I can complete my current task. I don’t want to complete the task but now I have to scroll through several tasks event tasks to get to other tasks. It’s ok in the short term but fairly annoying if it means it will never go away.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or know if they will be removed when the next update comes out and takes the snow away?

And yes I know doesn’t make sense that I don’t want to do the special event but I’ve just chosen not to - thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 4 (8,294 Views)

Re: Remove Special Event Tasks without completing them Tsto

Hero (Retired)

The short answer is no, the tasks will stay until you complete them. EA do this so that a player can benefit from finishing the current task instead of the event ending abruptly. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (8,272 Views)

If you dont want to complete a quest, youre suppose to be able to request Support to do it for you

not sure on how it works but contact support and ask

I know that this have been done with controversial quests for people that for some reason dont want to do them, like the Pride week.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (8,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the quick response. I’ve asked customer help at ea but they said they can’t. It’s  super frustrating because I imagine that as time goes along and there are other quests I don’t want to complete I’m just going to have a massive list of tasks to scroll through.! I’ll probablh stop playing when it gets too lengthy (almost already is)

Message 4 of 4 (8,200 Views)