Re: Red Brick Walls are now back to norma

by alunited1961

Original Post

Re: Red Brick Walls are now smaller

★★★ Newbie
This change doesn't work. My town now looks odd please fix this so the walls meet up at corners. So annoying.
Message 11 of 18 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a terrible change.  I use these brick walls as decorations.  The change takes up the same footprint but leaves gaps.  Awful design flaw.  Please change this back!!   Just make them the same thickness as the graffitti walls -- as they were before.

Message 12 of 18 (333 Views)

Red brick wall

★★★ Novice
Hello. I am wondering why the red brick walls have changed. I would like them to go back to the size they were before or if that's not possible, at least have them able to spin all the way around so they can fit together better. Thank you very much. I love tapped out and I hope it goes on for many, many, MANY years to come.
Message 13 of 18 (332 Views)

★★ Novice

Please... make the walls turnable 360' and also make the graffiti walls skinny.

Message 14 of 18 (330 Views)

★ Novice

I like the slim look, but yeah, not being able to rotate them around and making the graffiti walls a different thickness is insane in the membrane. I mean seriously. I got 5 questions. 1) Who's idea was this? 2) Were they just too lazy? 3) Were they high? 4) Were they too lazy AND high? 5) Will they give us a free donut for this and other inconveniences of late? (Actually, just change the walls so they don't look dumb, EA. I don't want your smelly **bleep** donuts).

Message 15 of 18 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not happy with this change at all. Please revert back to the way it was ea.
Message 16 of 18 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I would rather the brick walls be put back to their original size than be kept slim with a 360° rotation. It's nice having the thicker wall as a contrast to the thinner concrete wall. It just adds more character. Please, EA put them back the way they were. Thanks in advance.
Message 17 of 18 (295 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Red Brick Walls are now back to norma

★★★★ Novice

Since yesterdays  update thank you EA for listening and responding and thank you to all tappers who responded to this post.

Message 18 of 18 (601 Views)