Recent Bug Active In My Account?

by hellofalife395

Original Post

Recent Bug Active In My Account?

★ Novice

Hi! I've watched the recent bug reports and so far have only had to watch the Duff Gardens Gil deal disappear and never return. Now i have also noted that my XP,meter is only at 40,000 and I'm leveling up incredibly fast; I read that this is a concern too thst could lead me to being locked out of the game. Please look into my The Simpsons:Tapped Out account; I would really like to keep playing! Thank you! -- Jake

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: Recent Bug Active In My Account?

The levelling up too fast bug was fixed two days after it appeared, so no worries now Standard smile

61-100 only takes 40K xp, 101-939 is 500,000 xp per level, bonus levels above 939 are 1,000,000 xp per level

last Homerlaya upgrade is at 742, theres an end message at 939 but no item, upgrade or anything

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)