Re: Radioactive man statue completed...disappeared. Entire event reset

by minicha-em

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Radioactive man statue completed...disappeared. Entire event reset

★★★ Newbie

After the Radioactive man statue completed I logged in to tap it, but it was missing.

Fallout boy was back to complaining about what he was to do without him. After a bit of story line I realized I had seen this story a month ago.

The entire event has reset !!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,287 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Thank you for posting. This will help others.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,311 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Thank you for posting. This will help others.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (1,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Good to know since in the game it says to email help at eamobile.com which is undeliverable.

Message 3 of 6 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got done with a chat session with EA support.  They were unable to resolve the issue, but told me to post the issue on : http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page to get a response from the dev team.

Message 4 of 6 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the statue but the criminal part never triggered.

Message 5 of 6 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, I have just spent a rather rubbish 30 minutes on the phone, and i am still not further forward - 

I have spent a number of doughnuts on this last part of the game, and i wanted to know if i would be getting them back.

This is the conversation.

Will the game be back soon,

NO, it will take a number of days to be sorted out

Well, it has only 5 days to run, will it be extended

NO,

Ok, what about all the doughnuts i spent, umm, i will need to speak to someone about those,  then he hung up on me.

I called back - got through, and the same start to the conversation as above, then

Someone will email you about it,

can you not help me, 

the game is being sorted out, we are aware of the issues and they will take a number of days to sort out.

Ok then, when will i get my dough nuts back, i paid real money for those so i want them back !

I will pass on the query.

Will i get them back

umm, the game will be back up and running in a few days

yes, ok, but teh game finishes in 5 days, so will i get my doughnuts back

can i have you email address, (details given)

Put on hold 10 minutes

I am waiting to get some info can you wait

put on hold ten minutes (getting rather hacked off now)

I will send you an email (no doubt a customer service one to rate the experience...mmm yeah)

anything else - 

(had enough now) noooo, 

So, i still have no idea if i will get them back, when the game will be back, if ever, whether it will start from L4 or from where i was.....

What a waste of thirty minutes of my life that i will never get back

Message 6 of 6 (868 Views)