Radioactive man monument fight 1 completed tap villians won"t start

by scottharbo724

Original Post

Re: Radioactive man monument fight 1 completed tap villians won"t start

★★★ Novice
Just spoke to an EA advisor and was told they're "trying" to get a fix asap, and he would make a note of our conversation and i should be compensated when fix arrives.
Message 21 of 48 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happening to me also. My wifi went out in the middle of the cutscene and now it won't work.
Message 22 of 48 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem! I tried all of the suggested ways to resolve this issue so that I could continue on with the event but nothing has worked. With less than a week left of the event, and no response from EA that this bug is being looked at, it appears that those of us experiencing it will not have the chance to earn Radioactive Man. Such a shame.

Message 23 of 48 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too

Message 24 of 48 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

where is fix??

Message 25 of 48 (471 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, game crashed at end of Monumental Battle  part ! and cannot progress. Hope it is fixed soon

Message 26 of 48 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem !! And nothing !! Dear EA please fix it !!

Message 27 of 48 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I contacted EA support and this is what they had to say on the issue:

"There is currently a known issue at the moment with the Monumental Battle Quest in TSTO. The TSTO Studio released an update last night that fixed this for some people but not all unfortunately so they are still looking into this at the moment. This should be fixed in an update soon but we do not have a timeframe unfortunately."

I don't think I have gotten an update since Issue 4 started though, was this an IOS only thing?

Message 28 of 48 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto.  Game crashed during cutscene after completing battle against the Radioactive Man monument.  Logged back in, step one showing as complete however second stage will not initiate.  No quest showing on the side bar, no criminals spawning.  Please fix ASAP and extend the time for completion as clearly this is a widespread issue.

Message 29 of 48 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Nothing ever triggered in my task book, and no criminals appeared. It has been an entire day and we are missing out! I really hope that they give us the chance to make up what we are missing from the event. I am really bummed. Since I started in October 2014 the super heroes was the first event that I was far enough along and had enough friends to get everything, so I was really excited to try and get radio active man, but now I am not so sure.

Message 30 of 48 (369 Views)