Re: Radioactive man monument fight 1 completed tap villians won"t start

by Spazzy_McGee

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. Completed fight 1, Then the game crashed after some dialogue. Now fight 1 is completed, fight 2 is still locked, I have no criminals to tap and nothing in the task book.
Message 31 of 48 (537 Views)

Criminals are missing issue 4

★★★ Newbie
I am experiencing the same problems. Like after I defeated the statue once the criminals didn't Pop up and neither did the task to do so. It just says done where is says to have the heroes from fight the statue the first. I've tried all the troubleshooting tips but none of them does not seem to work. Help
Message 32 of 48 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Just had a chat session with EA. No help. All they say is they are looking into it. No word on when it will be fixed. Totally bummed out.

Message 33 of 48 (530 Views)

monumental battle pt 3 not started no villains

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

my game crashed at the cut scene after pt 2, now no villains to collect to move on.  Please fix this and advise if time will be extended to complete the missions

Message 34 of 48 (510 Views)

★★ Novice
Im another unhappy player, same problem after the cutscene.

For me it happened om my iphone 5 today.
On my android it was ok yesterday and is running normal with a different account.

Now, whats next ?
Did a reinstall with coldboots but no luck.
Message 35 of 48 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Here's what EA told me:
Thank you for writing back to us at Electronic Arts. 
I genuinely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience you have been going through. I have checked for the recent updates and found that our engineers are aware of the issue where-in our player's are unable continue with the quest and are working diligently towards a solution. We also have received certain contacts from players reporting the same and the good news is that our Studio Team is aware and currently working on a fix. And I am sure you should be getting a satisfactory resolution very soon. So kindly cooperate with us for now.

Your understanding and continued support will be appreciated till the issue is resolved, so stay tuned for next update in this matter.

As of now, we closing this case, but you may update this case any time to know the status of this issue, we will be happy to update on it.

Message 36 of 48 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA told me today it will be a "number of days" before it is fixed, which means that all the game will be over before it has hardly started, and i spent a load of doughnuts on it as i will be away for two days............. not happy, got fobbed off by agents, and one would not even answer for ages on the live chat, got fed up with waiting so closed the window, dire customer service, and I want my spent doughnuts back.

Message 37 of 48 (486 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine's just been fixed with an update when I opened the app (andriod phone version)!
Message 38 of 48 (837 Views)

The patch seems to be out.
Both iOS and Android have in-game updates.
The quest is ~ 48h total and you have over 130h before the timer runs out.
Good Luck.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 39 of 48 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, there was an update and it seems to be fixed..thx to the fast Dev team....hopefully this issue wont appear in the next monument phase. Wink

Message 40 of 48 (368 Views)