Re: Radioactive man monument fight 1 completed tap villians won"t start

by bassmech20608

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Radioactive man monument fight 1 completed tap villians won"t start

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just finished the first monument battle. Fallout boy stated saying we hav to tap villian. got info that said tap 30. Game glithed at that point and villians a no show. Tried deleting and reinstalling but did not work. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

I got on chat line with EA. They had to reset to yesterday morning. However in the process I lost an active in quest premium of Fruit Bat man. I tried to get them to fix. The guy on the case  SHOBBIT  basically implied I was lying. So they took 92 donuts away. I kept saying i just want game fixed i dont want free donuts but he .... ugh. What a pain in the *.

Message 1 of 48 (2,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
Mine's just been fixed with an update when I opened the app (andriod phone version)!

View in thread

Message 38 of 48 (821 Views)

All Replies

If you go through the book, the list on the lefthandside of the screen, and tap 'do it' it should take you to a villian.
If the task is not complete and it does not take you to a villian contact EA.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 48 (1,957 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue! Contacted EA but they haven't managed to fix it yet.
Message 3 of 48 (1,866 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nothing showing in the lists.

Message 4 of 48 (1,763 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
EA Sent me an e/mail telling me the event was over, but its not. Please help!
Message 5 of 48 (1,686 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I haven't received any criminals and these is no task for it on the task list. If I click on the Radioactive Man statue, it still shows the next task as locked.
Message 6 of 48 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here Frown
No task in task book, No criminals and next task locked. Contacted EA no response via email yet.
Message 7 of 48 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have contacted EA about this problem and have been told they are working on a fix that will come as an update.

Message 8 of 48 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue
Message 9 of 48 (1,540 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing here, finished part 1 of the quest, got the pop-up about tapping and capturing 30 Criminals for Part 2 and the game crashed!  Immediately reloaded the game and got nothing, no Criminals to capture, no icons on my task book, part 1 shows completed but part two is still LOCKED!!!  I then tried everything in the book: left Springfield and returned, sent characters on short term jobs to try and re trigger start of Part 2, cleared the Cache, rebooted my Tablet,  did a cold rebooting, deleted and reinstalled game data, and deleted the whole app and did fully reinstall.  EA Games better fix this ASAP, or I am DONE with this game.  I love it, most of the time, but if I miss out on Issue #4 of this Event because of a stupid bug, because the game crashed and can't properly recover and pick up where I left off, I may have to seriously consider moving on to another game.

Message 10 of 48 (1,490 Views)