Re: Quimby Compound mission not starting

by Big-Havik

Original Post

Quimby Compound mission not starting

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Im already at level 156, but Quimby Compound mission is not starting. It is behind the lock and “yellow”, but cannot be started. I tried to store Quimby to reset character. Tried to sell Quimby and bought him again - still no luck. I dont have any other missions pending as well. All is done Standard smile

Please help Standard smile 

Message 1 of 5 (587 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Try storing the Classy Girls Strip Club with Mrs Muntz, go to your Neighborhood, go back replace the Strip Club.

If that doesn't work try storing the ZiffCorp Sign with Artie Ziff, go to your Neighborhood...

Basically work backwards through all the levels, storing -> Neighborhood -> Replace

If that doesn't work you'll need to contact Customer Support.  Good luck with that.Frown

Message 2 of 5 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@wadebear Good tips, but it didnt help unfortunatelly. Even blew up the whole town and build it up again. Still no luck Frown

Now I have three missions “yellow”. One Krustyland mission (there is no Krustyland anymore as we know), Marvin Monroe mission and Freddie Quimby mission.
Message 3 of 5 (488 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There may be no SEPARATE Krustyland, but the tasks are still in the code.  You need to complete Krustyland to continue.

Message 4 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@wadebear Yep, but there are no Active missions as well for Krustyland. I have only currently Summer Games missions active and one with Marvin( which appeared after I bought one therapy bulding) which cannot be done because I have no Marvin and cannot bought as well due to him being behind the lock. I believe its all connected with Quimby mission not starting. Uhh...so complicated :D
Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)