Quests won't trigger

by anjaca99

Original Post

Quests won't trigger

★★ Novice

I am currently at level 60 and I have unlocked Princess Penelope a long time ago. Now the problem is the game says her quest "The Princess And The Pea-brain" is locked and I can't continue unlocking quests and characters for later levels cause they are also locked. This is really annoying and I have searched all over the internet for an answer with no luck and I even contacted EA support with no reply (how surprising...). I really want to be able to continue with the Database quest and so on but I have no idea on how to unlock it. I doubt anyone could help me but would appreciate if anyone tried. 

Message 1 of 7 (384 Views)

Rif.: Quests won't trigger

[ Edited ]
Hero

@anjaca99 Let's see.. you have the princess, but her questline is blocked!
Have you already played the second part, which is "Send Park Goers to Ride Krusty's Giant Wheel (x10)"?

KrustysGiantWheel

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (377 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc Thanks for the reply. No, I have not if I remember correctly. The game still believes that I do not have her since it says that part 1 of her quest I still locked which is really strange since I thought part of the quest was to unlock her.
Message 3 of 7 (371 Views)

Hero
@anjaca99 That's right, part 1 is to unlock it! After placing the photo carousel, the princess is unlocked. Try returning the carousel and princess to your inventory, going to the neighbors area, entering a neighbor's town, then returning to town and relocating the carousel!
Another request from the first part of the quest is for "Place Balloons (x2)".. also try to buy and place them, if you haven't already!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 7 (362 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc I placed the two balloons since their texts were marked in yellow like stuff needed for quests always are and thought it was the solution. It didn't do anything at all. But I will try your tips and see what happens afterwards.
Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)

Hero
@anjaca99 The reason could also be trivial and related to the fact that, in the first levels of the game, which are the only ones with level gameplay, each questline is sequential to others, and everything must start after others have already been performed. What I mean is that this questline may just be queued up, ready to go as soon as another one has seen its end!
If you have other stories open in the task book, characters or buildings available for purchase with game dollars, (I'm not talking about premium items), then try to develop them and complete them.. your story could suddenly find its way home!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 6 of 7 (337 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc I don't have many tasks but I will try to finish them. The buildings I don't have that I could buy will cost me several millions and I really wanted to use that money for other stuff. I guess I will just have to continue playing and hope for the best.
Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)