Quests to get a building

by tolveno

Original Post

Quests are not unlocking or appearing

★★ Novice

Hi,

I am currently at level 18 of the Simpsons tapped out.  The only building quest that has unlocked is the android dungeon.  Right now the task book has moes tavern as the next to build, but when I touch the task and open the build menu Moes tavern is still locked - even though it is scheduled to be placed.  There are several quests before before moes that are still locked. (springfield church and the java server).  I am wondering what is going on and why these quests aren't available or unlocking.  Is there anything I can do to unlock them?

thanks In advance!

Message 11 of 67 (5,768 Views)

Can't build the Android Dungeon. Help please!

★★★ Newbie
I'm on level 14 and trying to complete the Bad Dream House Pt 3 task, but it won't let me build the Android Dungeon. Help please!
Message 12 of 67 (6,377 Views)

Simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie
Hello I'm hooked on simpsons tapped out (awesome game) bu think I have a glitch because I'm past level thirteen an it won't let me buy androids dungeon even though its highlighted an its my next task is this a problem or will it lemme soon anyhow any feedback would b grately appreciated thank you Christensullivan <- screen name
Message 13 of 67 (5,678 Views)

Willie's Shack

★★★ Newbie

Even though I've received the quest and I am level 13 , requirement is level 10, I cannot build as it won't unlock.  My wife is also having this issue so it's not just an isolated incident.  Can't find any other way to report it hope this makes it to support.

Message 14 of 67 (5,762 Views)

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a problem with one task - Bad Dream House Pt. 3. I have to reach level 13, which I did, then I have to build Android's Dungeon, which I can't - when I click do it, it takes me to where I can buy it, and letters Android's Dungeon are yellow but it has padlock on it and it says quest.... so I don't know what I should do. Please help.

Thank you

Paula

Message 15 of 67 (5,723 Views)

Glitch!

★★★ Newbie
Im on level 14 and am trying to do the quest for androids dungeon.... But its coming up as a locked quest and that i need to complete level 13..... Anyone know how to fix it?
Message 16 of 67 (5,656 Views)

Re: Simpsons tapped out

★ Apprentice

I think you may just need to be patient.

Although the next building might be Androids Dungeon you will have to finish a number of  quests in each level before one of the characters prompts you to build it, also as there are the Halloween quests as well these see have slowed things down a bit as theare tasks must be completed by the end of the month.

if the game is playing fine in all other aspects I suspect youll just have to give the game the chance to work thru all tasks and eventually the prompt for Androids Dungeon will be given to you, if I remember correctly it will come from Bart.

Happy tapping!!!!

Message 17 of 67 (5,654 Views)

Androids dungeon

★★★ Newbie
My next task is to buy androids dungeon but it says its locked . How do I unlock it? The 1st part of the task is be level 13 and I am level 14 now and it is still locked.
Message 18 of 67 (5,707 Views)

Re: Quests to get a building

★ Novice

You should stop making the characters do tasks. If you keep making them do stuff, they don't have enough time to do the quests. Leave them for a couple of days and you will get the quests.

Message 19 of 67 (4,575 Views)

Not Happy

★ Newbie

I spend alot of money on this game. Bumblebbe gets a mission to build city hall on level 20. i am now level 22 and its still impossible to complete??  Why?

Message 20 of 67 (4,280 Views)