Quests are not available to me

by driccardo

Original Post

Re: Quests are not available to me

★★★ Newbie

Still no quests after a week. I've even tried removing a bunch of buildings in hopes that it was one of them getting the game stuck.

Message 11 of 52 (7,889 Views)

★★ Novice

Didn't solve the problem for me.  On level 18 but no quests are opening.  Moes tavern is listed in task list but locked when I open the building menu.  Church, java server are still locked.

Message 12 of 52 (7,863 Views)

★★ Novice

I am at level 18 and only a few buildings have appeared.  Moes tavern popped up tp place right after the bad dream house had the Simpsons spend the night.  But moes is locked.  So is Springfield church, java server (

leap frogged to moes). The only buildings I have opened so far are the house of evil, Aztec theater, and androids Dungeon on.  I checked all the characters to see if I missed anything but can't find anything.  I even had Apu do the week long shift.  Nothing.  It's maddening.  What am I missing according to the game play?  I've amassed over 500'treats and nothing to buy with them.  No church. Have everything else so far.  House of evil, bad dream house and burns monster.  Some troubleshooting help would be appreciated. 

Message 13 of 52 (7,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a task to build Android's Dungeon but can't build it as its still locked. I'm on level 14 and can't go any further with my Halloween stuff!

Message 14 of 52 (7,850 Views)

Simpson issue

★★★ Newbie

The game is telling me to build willies shack and it won't let me it shows locked. I have all of the need requirements to build please help.

Message 15 of 52 (7,837 Views)

How do I get the church

★★★ Newbie

Message 16 of 52 (7,837 Views)

Moes Tavern

★★★ Newbie

I was looking for some guidance on what to do with my game.  I am at level 16 and have done all tasks up to now and yet my Moes tavern still is locked.  I need it to go forward as I am at the one to get Marge to sleep in the House.  I have Bart, Lisa and Homer already so it is not that...any advice appreciate it....thank you.  it is starting to frustrate me being stuck so the game is getting boring...thanks again.

Message 17 of 52 (7,839 Views)

★★ Novice

Have the same promblem, please let us know soon.

Message 18 of 52 (7,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am exactly in the same situation and it is realy really frustrating. I keep thinking if i level up it might resolve it but no! i am about to go up to level 19 and still nothing.  I emailed EA but all the things that they said to do were done. HAS ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION OR I AM GOING TO DELETE THE GAME.

PLEASE

Message 19 of 52 (7,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can not build the library.  I have bumblebee and I was given the quest.

Message 20 of 52 (7,665 Views)