Quests are not available to me

by driccardo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quests are not available to me

★★ Novice
I am almost at level 14 for Simpsons Tapped out but quests as far back as level 10 are not coming up for me (Willies Shack should be next). What can I do to get these to populate?
Message 1 of 52 (47,316 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quests are not available to me

★★★★★ Newbie

To fix the problem, make sure you bought all the required buildings and also tap on every character to see if a task is highlighted in orange. Complete the tasks and the game should sort itself out.

happy to help.

View in thread

Message 9 of 52 (47,470 Views)

All Replies

Not getting any new tasks to complete

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am at level 14 and have not been prompted to start building the cooling towers.  I have spent 20 bucks on buying donuts and if I can't continue I would need a refund of my money.  I have run through every task from every player I have, planted every crop that is possible and still get nothing new.  Please let me know how to get a refund or what I need to do to continue my game.  Thank you.

Shannon DeVon

(edit: email removed for security reasons)

Message 2 of 52 (46,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm at level 13 and have not been able to build willie's shack either. I'm wondering what else I have to do. I have been waiting for a week already. It should allow me to build the shack if I'm past level 10.
Message 3 of 52 (46,958 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Just to make sure that we get the complete picture here: Don't you get any quests at all? Or just not the ones for the building(s)?

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 52 (46,953 Views)

★★ Novice
Myself and I think a lot of people are getting side quests such as collecting money a certain amount of times from houses or restaurants/kwikEmart and planting crops but we are not getting the building quests. I stopped getting the building quests in the middle of level 10. I'm just about to hit level 14. I think a lot of people are stuck where I am in terms of not getting Willies Shack.
Message 5 of 52 (46,951 Views)

★ Apprentice

In my case, I almost was at level 14, and began to wonder when the quest will arrive for Willies's shack. There were many side quests such as cash from houses, restaurants, shops, planting trees, shrubs and plants at Cletus farm from level 11-13.

I kept sending Lisa and Milhouse to school together, skinner to guard the school etc, but no quests to build the shack.

Suddendly three quarters through level 13 I had a quest for skinner to guard the school rather than sending him myself. Then I had a quest to send skinner again to guard the school, after completing this quest skinner said something about cleaning up the vomit from the school grounds and Lisa agreed, it was then that a quest was made 'School house Crock Pt. 4' and it was to build Willie's Shack, taking 24 hours to build.

In my case I believe I was levelling up to quick for the game building a lot of brown houses to generate cash and xp etc. 

My wife plays this game too but at a steady pace than me and had the questto build the shack at level 12.

Message 6 of 52 (46,945 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for your input adruralo52. I see the same in my game:

The quests for the buildings are not popping up as soon as you reach the required level. They are often quests in a certain storyline / questline where you have to do several quests that seem to be side quests but actually lead up to the quest for the building.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 7 of 52 (46,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is frustrating overall. I'm having the same problems as the other players on this topic.

I've been forced to do level 10 twice.

I have quests outstanding from Level's 8, 9, 10 and all from level 11 so far...

I can tell from visiting other gamers Springfields that they are having a different experience to mine... And I doubt this down to how much real money they are spending on the game compared to me!

Also, it's very frustrating having to wait 24hours for a building to complete for example, or a carachter to complete a task, for very little reward. I don't see the fun or entertainment value in that at all. Wouldn't it be better to be allowed to visit other Springfields, once from 00:00 hours to 11:59hrs, instead of 24 hours from the last time you were there... Makes perfect sense to me!

Furthermore, the game is frustratingly slow to start up, and to switch between Springfields..

This game needs a lot of work!

Message 8 of 52 (46,920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To fix the problem, make sure you bought all the required buildings and also tap on every character to see if a task is highlighted in orange. Complete the tasks and the game should sort itself out.

happy to help.

Message 9 of 52 (47,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto. This is a very similiar experience as mine. Did everything I could to get money xp via property to level up quicker for bigger payday's and now the only quests i get are for collecting money, cletus quests and crops. No other quests are visible and I've done a ton of the forementioned without any change.

Message 10 of 52 (46,774 Views)